2011 NHL Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glen-BoB

Grampie Blu-Clan
Jan 28, 2009
Dartmouth, NS, CaNaDa
I know there are Hockey fans on here. what's your thoughts on the playoff? Personally I only follow the playoffs. The hockey season is way too long to follow and there are so many games that they really don't seem to matter. Anyhoo, I root for Montreal and they seem to be doing great against the Bruins. Here's hoping they keep it up. I'll also root for the CAPS for Darth.

gotta decide between watching this game, watching the brewers try to pull of a needed win against the cubs, or just playing BO like normal

either way ill do it drinking some bells great lakes lager and new glarus moon man ale :scat:

I just go a package of beer from a trade I did today. Ill probably be drinking Central Waters Peruvian Morning and Satin Solstice. Thanks for reminding the tigers are on against Cleveland in a few minutes haha.

I just go a package of beer from a trade I did today. Ill probably be drinking Central Waters Peruvian Morning and Satin Solstice. Thanks for reminding the tigers are on against Cleveland in a few minutes haha.

I've had satin solstice before its goooood!

Status
Not open for further replies.