'2012' Steelbook™ Wish List-Official Feedback Thread-What are your picks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Hi Everyone-we have been asked to seek official feedback from our community.

***Please focus on theatrical releases***
though others can be included.

Please jump in with any New Release or 'High Want' titles for which you would purchase a Steelbook in 2012.

Enjoy!

Digitalbabe
HDN Staff

Last edited:
Dark Knight Rises (though I'm hoping for a nice trilogy box set)
Amazing Spiderman (but again, I'm hoping for a big box set)
Superman
Avengers
Prometheus

Ok evrey one : great choises , but for me (old Fart)

It has to be Alien Collection , maybe even in a Jumbo steelie :D

and of course I-Robot ;)

Last edited:
Dark Knight Rises
Avengers (hope not just the "A" on the cover!!!)
Prometheus
Underworld 4
J. Edgar
Hobbit

And i would also love I-Robot!!!
Terminator is already confirmed for 2012...

All the Aliens to go along with a Prometheus steelbook. The Dark Knight Rises, surely will be a steelbook if this anyway. Some older ones I would love to see would be Taxi Driver, Raging Bull and Halloween 1978, I would seriously kill for these :twisted: lol. Would really like Schindler's List, There Will be Blood and the Dollar's trilogy especially The Good the Bad and the Ugly. :D

Reactions: digitalbabe
I would want quite a few :
The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo
Sherlock Holmes :A Game of Shadows
TinTin
Mission Impossible 4
Avengers
The Dark Knight Rises
Prometheus
The Hobbit

That's about it for now .

hope my wish come true!!

The Dark Knight Rises
The Avengers
Underworld: Awakening
The Hobbit
Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance
The Amazing Spider-Man
This Means War
Safe House
Total Recall
The Expendables 2
The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (english title and a nice Dragon Tattoo artwork)

ALL REGION FREE :)

Last edited:
I dont know if these have been mentioned but id like more eastern films to get the steelbook treatment

such as Oldboy, infernal affairs and Hero

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

Oh and Studio Ghibli as well

My wish is an older film. I'm sure someone has already mentioned it in another post. But hey anything to get the ball rolling on this to happen. I would love to see a Mel Gibson "Mad Max Trilogy Steelbook" or even just a individual 'Mad Max" steelbook & do each movie with its own steely & art work. I can only picture a really nice cover of Mel dressed in his leather cop (The Bronze) uniform standing there with the black Ford Falcon police interceptor car. Or even just the black Ford Falcon by itself on the cover. The inside cover art would be a picture where the last chase scene happens. Max in the black Ford Falcon chases the leader of the motorcycle gang & he crashes with his bike head on into the semi-truck. Now that would make for a nice steelbook...

Dark Shadows
Django Unchained
Madagaskar 3 (then revist and make seperate of the 2 first movies)
Ice Age 4 (the revist and make seperate of the 3 first movies)
A Fantastic Fear of Everything(most movies with simon pegg in em deserves a steelbook)
The hobbit
Dredd
Skyfall(of course on the movies before in steel so we can ruin my wallet some more)

but since some of em comes later in the year maybe they would have go on the 2013 list

Status
Not open for further replies.