25 Horror Real 3D Collection Blu-ray [Germany]

Nov 11, 2016
New Jersey
Release date: February 17, 2017
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €32.22
Notes: The Amityville Theater - Die letzte Vorstellung / American Poltergeist 1 / American Poltergeist 2 - Der Geist von Borely Forest / Abraham Lincoln's Zombie War / Rotkäppchen / Haunting in Salem / Haunting of Winchester / Haunting of Whaley House / Zombie Invasion War / Little Dead Rotting Hood / Dracula 2 - Die Rückkehr des Blutfürsten / The Hospital / Mega Python vs. Gatoroid / Ghostshark / Mega Alligators - The new killing species / Invisible Zombies / Bloodlust - Playing with dolls 2 / Cinderella playing with dolls / Disciples - Jünger des Satans / Blood Lake - Killerfische greifen an / Dragon Fighter / Hänsel und Gretel - Ein Märchen wird zur blutigen Wahrheit! / Hänsel vs. Gretel / Stiletto / Tom Sawyer vs. Zombies / Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray

3D collection.jpg

Last edited:
I count 16....

Oh some of them contain 2 movies ;)

Yes here's the break down....

25er Horror Real 3D package

unique collection, thrills and goose bumps and all in 3D!
(. Includes 2D Version)

Contents:

1. The Amityville Theater - The Last Picture

2. American Poltergeist 2 - The spirit of Borely Forest
with Bonusfilm American Poltergeist 1 in 3D

3. Abraham Lincoln's Zombie War

4. Little Red Riding Hood

5 Horror House Box ( 3 films)
with the following bonus films:
Haunting in Salem in 3D Haunting of Winchester in 3D
and Haunting of Whaley House in 3D

Zombie 6. invasion War

7. Little Dead Rotting Hood

8. Dracula 2 - the return of the blood Prince
with bonus film the Hospital 3D

9. Mega Python vs. Gatoroid
with bonus film Ghost Shark in 3D

10. Mega Alligators - The new killing species
with bonus film Invisible Zombies in 3D

11. Bloodlust - Playing with dolls 2
with bonus film Cinderella playing with dolls in 3D

12. Disciples - Disciples of Satan

13. Blood Lake - Killer Fish attacking
with bonus film Dragon Fighter in 3D

14. Hansel and Gretel - A Fairy Tale is the bloody truth!

15. Hansel vs. Gretel

16 Stiletto
with bonus film Tom Sawyer vs. Zombies in 3D

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82
"Little Dead Rotting Hood" :LOL: Looks like some fun movies to watch in 3D :thumbs: I wonder how many of them fall in the category of, "I wish I just had the last hour & a half of my life back" kind of movies ? :giggle:

Reactions: elle82
Uuuuuhm... all of them ;)

Could be right. The wife & I watched one of those kind of movies the other night. It was "Babadook" and boy did it suuuuck!! big time! :facepalm: We went by Rotten Tomatoes who gave it a 98%. F-ing really? Last time I put any stock into their scores for a movie.

:hilarious::rofl::hilarious: How much cr*p can you fit in a box :hilarious::rofl::hilarious: and in 3d non the less :p:D Sorry to all you D horror fans :censored: :emb:

I have tried watching few of those and all i can say is, this will definitely go on my never buy list ;)