3 for 2 3D blu rays

That does look like a great deal especially for the Disney titles (If you don't mind the titles, which I don't). Too bad I have all but Beauty and the Beast or I'd be all over this. LOL at the Smurfs title. It that what they are called in Italian?

Actually, since Beauty and the Beast is out of print here in the US I jumped on this. Got Beauty and the Beast, Coraline and Despicable Me for $44 Euros shipped (about $56) which is about what I would have to pay for just Beauty and the Beast here by itself.

Last edited:
Actually, since Beauty and the Beast is out of print here in the US I jumped on this. Got Beauty and the Beast, Coraline and Despicable Me for $44 Euros shipped (about $56) which is about what I would have to pay for just Beauty and the Beast here by itself.

You got me excited about Beauty and the Beast until I saw what they called it. Blech.

are these 3 for the price of 2? I see the promo but I am getting the same list price(per item) whether i buy 1 or 3, (and yes the promo is on and I am choosing items within it). - got the feeling that 3 x 2 just means 3d?

Last edited:
That does look like a great deal especially for the Disney titles (If you don't mind the titles, which I don't). Too bad I have all but Beauty and the Beast or I'd be all over this. LOL at the Smurfs title.

Brodon