Re-Release Date: July 16th, 2013
Buy Link: Amazon FR
Note: 1 disc edition

513WpuvsLUL._SS500_.jpg

Inside artwork:
3h10pouryumafrenchsteelbook_06.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
As any body opened this any inside artwork? i got it buts its sealed

Not sure, however the coolest thing inside and rare on steelbooks is actually the design of the disc on this one. It's a clock.

i manage to snag one of these baby's from a member, i prefer this cover then the standard blu release, without the train and the character in the middle. : )

Woh, has anyone ever had this reply from amazon fr:

"We have well recieved your email and we inform you that the stock available in our destribution center for the item "3H10 pour Yuma [Blu-ray]" is both steelbook and plastic box. If we will make a replacement order, We cannot assure you that you will recieve the steelbook of this item because the item is picked randomly by members of our distribution center during shippment of your order. therefore we inform you that you may recieve either of the book i'e Steelbook or Plastic box."

I ordered the steelbook and received the amaray case. Wrote to them and this is the reply I got. I want the steelbook. What should I do? :(

"We have well recieved your email and we inform you that the stock available in our destribution center for the item "3H10 pour Yuma [Blu-ray]" is both steelbook and plastic box. If we will make a replacement order, We cannot assure you that you will recieve the steelbook of this item because the item is picked randomly by members of our distribution center during shippment of your order. there

fore we inform you that you may recieve either of the book i'e Steelbook or Plastic box."

I ordered the steelbook and received the amaray case. Wrote to them and this is the reply I got. I want the steelbook. What should I do? :(

It's weird, they have no right to do that.

They must put the Steelbook and plastic box on two different ads.
I am you, I will be contacting to learn more about their scam.

"We have well recieved your email and we inform you that the stock available in our destribution center for the item "3H10 pour Yuma [Blu-ray]" is both steelbook and plastic box. If we will make a replacement order, We cannot assure you that you will recieve the steelbook of this item because the item is picked randomly by members of our distribution center during shippment of your order. therefore we inform you that you may recieve either of the book i'e Steelbook or Plastic box."

That's a common problem with Amazon.fr, you never know whether you will recieve the Steelbook or not. I have heard of people trying a few times over and just getting amaray cases. It might be best to try and obtain the Steelbook from another source, maybe someone has one available in the trading section.

Last edited:
Reactions: Real Steel
^really? How many steelbooks do they sell this way? So, buying steelbooks on amazon.fr is like lottery.

Hmmm. I know the French live by the motto "C'est la vie" but isn't this carrying it a bit too far? :D

^really? How many steelbooks do they sell this way? So, buying steelbooks on amazon.fr is like lottery.

Hmmm. I know the French live by the motto "C'est la vie" but isn't this carrying it a bit too far? :D

Yeah it can be hit or miss. Kill Bill Volumes 1 and 2, pulp fiction and many others have been sold like this. Once the initial stock runs out you never know what you are going to recieve. The only way to know for sure is if it is listed as Steelbook, the problem is that they don't always list their items as Steelbooks even if they are! It can be painful.:(

The likelihood of receiving a Steelbook if it's a 'new' release are higher than for any Steelbook releases that occurred years ago. Unfortunately, this 'random' pick has been an issue with Amazon.fr for years. It's always YMMV for older releases. They can't accommode notes in the order, and still to this day are not stowing them in separate areas.

It's really strange that Amazon.fr works this way. I've checked the ASIN/UPC codes and even they are identical. That's really strange as these codes tend to change even for the slightest change in the printed slip for the same disc.

I wonder why fr want to carry on this practice. No other Amazon sites do this.

---------- Post added at 04:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 AM ----------

It was the same with Inception briefcase, no Steelbook inside

For the Inception briefcase I can understand because they can't see whether it's a steelbook inside or not. I bought it anyway and still have not opened it. I guess the only way to tell is to weigh it. Did you get yours with not the steelbook inside?

Thanks