A Nightmare On Elm Street (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
A Nightmare On Elm Street Blu-ray SteelBook - http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B003YFIT9W/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

Release Date: October 22nd, 2010

517jGE0NfbL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I wish they'd put the original in a Steel

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know about the FSK Logo? Sticker or Printed?

Cheers
CrashKelly

What's Warner Bros. released recently in Germany? That's your best guess barometer, I think.

I guess I just find the whole logo thing to much up in the air right now. At first it sounded like all steels would have to have a prited logo on them, then all of a sudden they started using new tehniques to get around it. The slip is awesome, Inception, but I would rather see just a plain slip with the logo rather than part of the artwork being o0n the slip as well. I can see fine scratches on the steelbook due to slidiong the slip cover on and off.

Cheers
CrashKelly

I guess I just find the whole logo thing to much up in the air right now. At first it sounded like all steels would have to have a prited logo on them, then all of a sudden they started using new tehniques to get around it. The slip is awesome, Inception, but I would rather see just a plain slip with the logo rather than part of the artwork being o0n the slip as well. I can see fine scratches on the steelbook due to slidiong the slip cover on and off.

Cheers
CrashKelly

Oh, I know. The rules completely changed when somebody figured out the new "printed" FSK rule wasn't really mandatory, it was more optional.

I think any FSK logo printed on now is just because the studio is being lazy with the design.

Nightmare could be a slip like Sherlock Holmes.

Oh, I know. The rules completely changed when somebody figured out the new "printed" FSK rule wasn't really mandatory, it was more optional.

I think any FSK logo printed on now is just because the studio is being lazy with the design.

Nightmare could be a slip like Sherlock Holmes.

Lets us all hope :D

Cheers
CrashKelly