- Plainarchive.com
- A PROPHET + RUST AND BONE: JACQUES AUDIARD COLLECTION
Price: $32.99 | $61.99

14264177_948543895290093_1883662826458818683_n.jpg APROPHET_03_01.jpg

* Pre-order times:
upload_2016-10-21_10-43-33-png.272462

Last edited:
@spass @AnubisNefer @PunkNinja @Hatori @dan8885 @rj531 @darczap

One of our upcoming releases: A Prophet –– Winner of the Grand Prix at 2009 Cannes Film Festival.

Details will be announced soon.

P.S. Sicario will be released in Keepcase(October) and in Steelbook(November). Our apologies for the delay. Details will be released soon.

Thanks for the tag bud!

I got already the Zavvi Steelbook for A Prophet and I like it a lot. The movie is great. Jacques Audiard is a phenomenal director.
Let's see what PA coming up with. But the time I buy everything from them is over.

Thanks for the tag bud!

I got already the Zavvi Steelbook for A Prophet and I like it a lot. The movie is great. Jacques Audiard is a phenomenal director.
Let's see what PA coming up with. But the time I buy everything from them is over.
Same here... I already have the steelbook (surprisingly it has the exact same artwork as PA's red keepcase version) which I'm happy with. This does looks nice though, especially the slip.

• Thanks
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: lolwut and dan8885
Same here... I already have the steelbook (surprisingly it has the exact same artwork as PA's red keepcase version) which I'm happy with. This does looks nice though, especially the slip.

Aw damn, I didn't scroll to the OP. Thought there's no artwork released till now :LOL:

The Slip looks nice but I'll pass. I'm satisfied with the Steel. And I can see this will be released by Criterion at some point.

I stopped double dipping. And I stopped collecting every release by PA.
Since I started to collect comic book hardcover I need to manage my money more wisely :oohyeah:
My upgrade or double dipping will depend on the extras and artwork. ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: dan8885
Classic film that I've seen three times (once very recently). I already have the really nice Zavvi steelbook with the red art. If I didn't then I would definitely upgrade to PA, but I think I'll pass.

Haven't seen this since the theatres in 2009, haven't even watched my basic blu ray copy which I got in like 2011. I remember thinking it was excellent, but I probably won't be getting this. Glad Plain chose it though.

I was wondering if any Korean retailers will pick this up and PA did! But i'm more interested in a proper steelbook with better art than Zavvi. Hopefully, this is not only a keepcase release from PA.