AcIdC0R3's Man Cave

Lone Crusader

The Savage Ninja!
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Nov 24, 2011
Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
Here's my Man Cave. I've had a video of it for some time now. I created it for another forum I use to frequent. It's kewl that we have a dedicated thread specifically for Man Caves now. :oohyeah:

Apsmith, thanks for fixing my YT link. I'm on my tablet and tethering so I couldn't exactly get it to work correctly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, nice man! Everyone has a man-drawer right? Full of old stuff like dead batteries and manuals etc? :)

Once my room is finished, I'll post up a video too :)

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    196.7 KB · Views: 2,889
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lone Crusader
Looks great buddy, didnt get to comment the other day as I couldnt see the vid at work ... haha. So just now getting around to checking it out. Hell of a cpu set up and entertainment haven.

Nice one Acid.

I have to share my cave, or hole as it used to be referred to. Doesn't have TV or AV but does have 3 24" monitors and 2 PC's :D One is in same Antec P180 case as yours.

Man, I love that computer case. It has awesome wire management on the back plate. I've even been contemplating getting the window side panel and some CCFL lights to show off my computer internal system. I build all my friends computers and I've even liquid cooled a few rigs as well.

Thanks.

What laptop do you have? Looks strikingly similar to mine (HP Pavilion DV7). Great wallpaper too, I've used that girl as my background pic several times :drool:

You have lots of nice equipment

Reactions: Lone Crusader