Act Of Valor

Would you buy this as a steelbook exclusive release?

• Yes

Votes: 17 73.9%
  • No

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Maybe depending on the movie

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ash333

s'Mod
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Mar 3, 2011
Seattle, WA, USA
Man, cannot wait for this movie and it would be sweet to get a US G2 steelbook for this. We need it to make it special for our special forces!!

6812441750_904a8aa952_z.jpg

Attachments

• ActOfValor2.jpg
    ActOfValor2.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
I would too, unfortunately I will not be voting on these anymore. They seem to die off after a day and only 1 of 30 people viewing are actually voting. So we are not getting a true reading. Unless Wreck or somebody can come up with some way to get these people to vote.

I would too, unfortunately I will not be voting on these anymore. They seem to die off after a day and only 1 of 30 people viewing are actually voting. So we are not getting a true reading. Unless Wreck or somebody can come up with some way to get these people to vote.

i havent heard of this film i always vote but the lists could be endless with what people would buy on a steelbook

Being that I just joined the navy, I would NEED this steelbook. I can't think of a better candidate!!! Please make this!

Reactions: ash333
Come on steelbook fans and collectors, help get this title released as a steelbook by voting and also to show support for these heroes around the world volunteering to protect their country and freedom at all cost.

We have one from France already. Let's vote to get another one.

Reactions: SlimJim24
Status
Not open for further replies.