-Actor Alphabet Game-

Apr 25, 2014
This game is a great way to share everyone's favorite actors and the movies they have stared in, don't need to be a really well known actor or no one will discover any new movies or actors. Each person has to follow the next letter in the alapbet. I will start with A the object of the game is to name a actor or actress with the same letter as first or last name and after that write your favorite film with said actor, some letters will be more of a challenge so feel free to help and post twice if everyone is struggling. After we went through whole alphabet we start back at A again, let's have some fun with this guys.

-A-

Al Pacino

Favorite Film

scarface (1983)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice we made it through A-Z so will start over again, remember guys first name or last name of actor or director is ok but try and include year of film and if you want a brief reason why you like the actor in that film. Keep it rolling

-A-

Arnold Schwarzenegger

The Running Man (1987)

-D-

Denzel Washington

Man on Fire (2004) - One of many of Denzel's great movies. This one is just amazing every time I watch it. Dakota Fanning was great in it as well.

- R-

Richard Dreyfuss

Who's life is it anyway

- S-

Steve Martin

Dead men dont wear plaid

-T-
Lea Thompson

Some Kind Of Wonderful