Adult Wii Gaming - Is it any good?

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Im thinking of buying my daughter a wii for xmas ... but I was just curious, as for some of the other games on there. Do you guys enjoy them? Or if you already own a 360/ps3 then not really ... I always hear people in ps3 or 360 forums say they own a wii but never play it etc.

I think I wouldnt mind playing some donkey kong , mario kart and that ghost recon game on there so thats why I ask ...

Wreck I think the Thread title is a little misleading and open to misinterpretation. :D

I can tell you that both my sons love it. And yes they're both adults. LOL

Last edited:
depends really, if you are looking for graphics don't bother. I enjoy playing Donkey Kong and Mario Kart. The New Super Mario Brothers is pretty fun.

lol I dotn care about the graphics , just want to play the classics ;) Recently bought a SNES so yeah.

I bought one for my kids last year and the wife and I actually enjoy playing some of the Wii Resort/Sports stuff and Wii Party was alright for some light hearted fun.

I have House of the Dead/Resident Evil 4 and Disaster Day of Crisis and enjoy playing them from time to time, BUT, I'm not a huge gamer and don't have a PS3 or X Box to compare too....

Some good M-rated Wii games:

House of the Dead: Overkill
Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles
No More Heroes 1 and 2
MadWorld
The Godfather: Blackhand Edition
Silent Hill: Shattered Memories

Not M-rated but still good:

Fragile Dreams
Goldeneye 007

Reactions: Wreck