3DS Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW! - Collector's Edition

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
RELEASE DATE: Nov. 12, 2013
PRICE (at time of posting): $39.95
ORDER: Amazon

816pHueYsGL._SL1500_.jpg

COLLECTOR'S EDITION includes BMO Steelbook, CDC - interviews with 4 of the actors, story board concept art from Penn Ward and other cool stuff, Expanded Manual Strategy Guide - full color art with game tips.

Last edited:
I believe this went down in price by $10 here in the US. At least it did at Gamestop. Not sure if the price drop is still live but if it something you might want to check out for those that want this game.

I have it but I don't like to open my CE's (I know I'm weird lol) but is it really nice set.

I wonder why this is still available: the previous Adventure Time-steelcase was sold out before release!

I wonder why this is still available: the previous Adventure Time-steelcase was sold out before release!

Yeah I ordered this one as fast as I could - not to miss out like I did with that enchiridion steel. :( There's a lot more adventure time fans so maybe they uped the print on BMO, the first one had more goodies to it, like the sword stylus/poster/artbook and handbook whereas this one just has the guidebook & bluray - maybe factors to why it's still around :dunno: