AJ Spends $19k on 12 kids with 80 secs each to fill carts at Toys R Us

He's a very quiet guy to be honest too ... very humble and respectable. He's always doing much more charitable acts too. Many thought he was pretty much done cause of those hamstring injuries but im so happy that he bounced back this year and shut all the nay'sayers up. He had like 270 yards a couple weeks ago.

He's a very quiet guy to be honest too ... very humble and respectable. He's always doing much more charitable acts too. Many thought he was pretty much done cause of those hamstring injuries but im so happy that he bounced back this year and shut all the nay'sayers up. He had like 270 yards a couple weeks ago.

That was the game against Jacksonville right? He caught the 50 yard game winning TD in OT to cap it off, if I'm not mistaken

it's a shame i'm a mega NFL superfreak and this is the first i'm hearing of this. had no idea this guy was so awesome off the field. all you ever hear about is the idiots who get in fights, take guns inside clubs, talk about me/myself/i, flash their jewelry...and yet here is an elite super stud star who goes out and fills childrens hearts with joy like a real life santa and i've yet to hear about it. these are the things that should permiate our airwaves, not the knuckleheads.

i know i'm late to this party, but thanks for posting this. just awesome!!!!

it's a shame i'm a mega NFL superfreak and this is the first i'm hearing of this. had no idea this guy was so awesome off the field. all you ever hear about is the idiots who get in fights, take guns inside clubs, talk about me/myself/i, flash their jewelry...and yet here is an elite super stud star who goes out and fills childrens hearts with joy like a real life santa and i've yet to hear about it. these are the things that should permiate our airwaves, not the knuckleheads.

i know i'm late to this party, but thanks for posting this. just awesome!!!!

Yup, he is a great guy off the field and they say he does much more charities its just this one gets the most limelight. He's very quiet type guy. There's funny story about how Arian Foster was bugging him the first year trying to get his contact info. Finally AJ gave him his email address and that night AJ got an email from Arian where Arian was asking him what will it take for him to be a star in the league.

This all came from AJ's mouth on sports radio. It was pretty funny hearing how calm AJ talked about his schedule and how he doesnt stop working out or practicing in the off-season like most guys. his schedule was insane too.

Anyone who has ever been down south or to Houston knows how hot it is down there and he talked about basically his 12 hr day of working out, lifting weights etc. but the kicker was that he doesnt go running in the morning he says go in the heat of the day ... lol ... its like 100 degrees with insane humidity ... so he was telling all this to Arian and Arian was eating it all up. And it was said so calmly that its truth but funny to us normal folks. ;p