Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: November 9, 2016
Purchase links: KimchiDVD - Novamedia
Price: $40.99

01.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool PET

I might have to go for the kimchi exclusive (if they do one which I imagine they will)

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Put all that's on the pet slip on the steelbook and emboss the mirror frame and title and you've got a home run!

Last edited:
This should have been the artwork for the steelbook itself from the beginning!
I must say that it is a very sad development. I think it's obvious that Disney deliberately releases incomplete artworks first, which will only be completed by additional slips through retailers later for double the costs.
Disney, if you want to milk the cash cow, I suggest you offer us different artworks. Because this way, I will just pass and pass and pass...

Last edited:
nice/pretty

not overly fond of the movie though
Got the last movies steel for about a fiver so wont be getting this one. Still a nice looking set though :)

No Kimchi exclusive but there will be a Nova Choice version. ;)

Really? Nova choice on a Disney live action? I thought kimchi did those along with the animation and Pixar films.... (Well actually only with Cinderella live action)

Will blufans be doing a WEA like with jungle book?

No Kimchi exclusive but there will be a Nova Choice version. ;)

Just curious, where did ytou get that info from? Nova's been quiet for a while. I'm waiting for shots of their NC Civil War and Jungle Book releases. I kind of hope that they don't do a NC Alice because that might be the first Nova release that I skip!