Alien (Blu-ray SteelBook) (40th Anniversary Edition) [Czech Republic]

Not the same release is it though? This says 40th anniversary wwa? Seeing as the 4k amaray was revealed for the UK today this could be that release in a steel, which means I'm immediately sold on this (and hopefully other regions are picking up)!

Not the same release is it though? This says 40th anniversary wwa? Seeing as the 4k amaray was revealed for the UK today this could be that release in a steel, which means I'm immediately sold on this (and hopefully other regions are picking up)!

FilmArena will be selling both WWA and WEA releases both will be 40th anniversary editions
The WEA is a FAC filmarena exclusive

The link in this OP to filmarena is the WWA edition it's not the FAC edition

Other countries will be selling the WWA steelbook and some will very likely include 4K

UK very likely to have the WWA steelbook it's just not been announced yet

FilmArena will be selling both WWA and WEA releases both will be 40th anniversary editions
The WEA is a FAC filmarena exclusive

The link to filmarena is the WWA edition it's not the FAC edition

Other countries will be selling the WWA steelbook and some will very likely include 4K
Weird, when I posted that your comment just said thread already exists and a link to the FAC edition which obvs looks like being totally separate from this release :LOL: Now you've got a totally different post in its place...

Weird, when I posted that your comment just said thread already exists and a link to the FAC edition which obvs looks like being totally separate from this release :LOL: Now you've got a totally different post in its place...
Correct I edited it 1 min before you posted your reply :p

• Haha
Reactions: EvilThing
Hopefully Fox can come up with something worthy of this iconic film this time. and not just cash in with another cheap and nasty offering.

Really disappointed with FAC's releases for this franchis, to me they got the artwork all mixed up, covenant (egg artwork) looks more like an Alien/Aliens hybrid and Alien (Xenomorph artwork) would have been more fitting for Aliens.

Only one they got right was Prometheus, don't care about Alien3 and Resurrection (never happen in my book:whistle:)

Reactions: MrJapan21