Alien (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #120) [Czech Republic]

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Release date: September 26, 2019 (E1) - October 2 (E2) - October 9 (E3) - September 26 (E4) - October 10 (E5A - E5B)
Purchase links: E1 - E2 - E3 - E4 - E5A - E5B
Price: CZK 1099 (E1) - CZK 1199 (E2) - CZK 1599 (E3) - CZK 4999 (E4) - CZK 999 (E5A) - CZK 599 (E5B)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc E1 - E2 - E3 - E4 - E5A - E5B
Alien, E1.jpg Alien, E2.jpg Alien, E3.jpg Alien, E4 maniacs box.jpg
Alien_FAC.jpg

Alien_FAC-02.jpg Alien_FAC-03.jpg Alien_FAC-04.jpg
37252254_1952893954827571_125020669715939328_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
can't wait to see what art work they choose, but I am a little sceptical as I already have every release on steel already plus bluray boxset, will have to wait and see. To be honest I would rather they release "The Thing" and "Predator" first.

• Thanks
Reactions: rj531
good news. :) with this and every other film in the franchise, could be truly amazing, FAC Jurassic Park-franchise style. :woot:

but!
:stop: the first 4 should be at least the 'Quadrilogy' edition versions (or equivalent), with directors cuts and the bonus disc content. for a premium package, just the film on single disc - again - ain't really sufficient.

for now, i wait expectantly for confirmation...
giphy.gif

edit: heads up @elle82 @AlienKing @digitalbabe @bloodsnake007 the whole franchise is getting FACd.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
This is awesome news... Between this and Mondo's x4 disc & x2 disc soundtrack vinyl's I have on order, I'm gonna be all Alien'd out here. I will be in for all the Alien series, but yes, the artwork would have to be pretty awesome too. Didn't I also here that there is a Predator FAC in the works earlier in the year too for it's 30th anniversary.... Hell why not just throw in Predator 2 and Predators while their at it. No doubt they will be the time the new film comes out anyway. Did I hear someone say AvP too LOL

Great news but what about all the other titles that FilmArena hasn't delivered yet...Deepwater Horizon, Hacksaw Ridge, John Wick 2, Fast & the Furious set, Ghost in the Shell, etc. It's ridiculous! Stop telling us what's in the pipeline and deliver on what you already announced months ago :bored:

• Thanks
Reactions: lgans316 and harry

Great news but what about all the other titles that FilmArena hasn't delivered yet...Deepwater Horizon, Hacksaw Ridge, John Wick 2, Fast & the Furious set, Ghost in the Shell, etc. It's ridiculous! Stop telling us what's in the pipeline and deliver on what you already announced months ago :bored:

not only are they not going to update you on the films you mention @Phantasmic , (n) they are also going to release the Alien franchise backwards! :LOL:
giphy.gif

good news. :) with this and every other film in the franchise, could be truly amazing, FAC Jurassic Park-franchise style. :woot:

but!
:stop: the first 4 should be at least the 'Quadrilogy' edition versions (or equivalent), with directors cuts and the bonus disc content. for a premium package, just the film on single disc - again - ain't really sufficient.

for now, i wait expectantly for confirmation...
giphy.gif

edit: heads up @elle82 @AlienKing @digitalbabe @bloodsnake007 the whole franchise is getting FACd.
Thanks for the tag :thumbs: :)
But yea, i dont think i'll be buying every single release. The first four as a 'quadrilogy' edition, i might have bought, but not this. Right now i'm thinking Covenant, Prometheus and maybe the first Alien. All depends on the artwork and what's included.

not only are they not going to update you on the films you mention @Phantasmic , (n) they are also going to release the Alien franchise backwards! :LOL:
giphy.gif
LMAO :rofl: Leave it to FA to never stop surprising you!

• Thanks
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
Filmarena Facebook

Dear collectors,
this week is dedicated to FAC #103 PROMETHEUS pre-orders.
It is also a special occasion to present you SteelBook Concepts of ALIEN series that we have been preparing for you.
Please kindly note that these SteelBook Concepts are not fully approved and that the final visuals may change.
Thank you for your cooperation and support.
Best Regards,
Team FA

37252254_1952893954827571_125020669715939328_n.jpg37217440_1952894208160879_9017463904455884800_n.jpg

Last edited:
Meh, this and aliens are the best of a bad bunch. Gloss will help a bit tho

• Thanks
Reactions: Radagast
Definitely the best-looking individual ALIEN steelbook set I've seen so far.
OK, I realise that's not saying much - and that these visuals are TBC - but the UK steelbooks have not been anything to write home about.

• Thanks
Reactions: PracticingPat
this ones pretty nice

will probably get the 1/4 slip of this and skip everything else.. as with blade runner 2049

Last edited:
Definitely the best-looking individual ALIEN steelbook set I've seen so far.
OK, I realise that's not saying much - and that these visuals are TBC - but the UK steelbooks have not been anything to write home about.
These are all just riffs on the German Media Markt steelbooks from a few years ago.
472D4BD7-B64E-40B0-9F8A-47229ACB8313.jpeg