Alien (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #120) [Czech Republic]

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Release date: September 26, 2019 (E1) - October 2 (E2) - October 9 (E3) - September 26 (E4) - October 10 (E5A - E5B)
Purchase links: E1 - E2 - E3 - E4 - E5A - E5B
Price: CZK 1099 (E1) - CZK 1199 (E2) - CZK 1599 (E3) - CZK 4999 (E4) - CZK 999 (E5A) - CZK 599 (E5B)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc E1 - E2 - E3 - E4 - E5A - E5B
Alien, E1.jpg Alien, E2.jpg Alien, E3.jpg Alien, E4 maniacs box.jpg
Alien_FAC.jpg

Alien_FAC-02.jpg Alien_FAC-03.jpg Alien_FAC-04.jpg
37252254_1952893954827571_125020669715939328_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi
Can you tell me what this is for a nice edition?

Im afraid i dont have too much insight on it, other than that Its been released in China as a limited edition of 500..

Oh, and they actually managed to put a steelbook of james camerons alienS into a alien 1 edition lol... and thats no joke, i have to add lol

FOX:
As far as the FOX studio is concerned, we are approaching BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY, where we are preparing a luxury XL edition with a two-disc generic WWA SteelBook. FAC edition BR will be released in two-disc UHD + BD configuration. ALITA BATTLE ANGEL, which was produced by James Cameron and is not only visually beautifully processed, is worth mentioning. Here you will find WWA generic three-disc SteelBook in the UHD + 3D + BD configuration, which will be available in FAC featuring XL Lenticular 3D FullSlip. We think it's going to be one of the last 3Ds that FOX will release. We work on THE PREDATOR exclusive editions and we are nearing finishing. Then we would like to go under the approving with ALIEN exclusive SteelBook, followed by the first PREDATOR with Arnold.

I can’t disagree. It’s just my personal preference and desire to see something other than an alien or an egg for a change.

I know what you're saying. I hope that if they do put an image of Ripley on the front that they don't use the image on the back of her in a helmet. There are too many images of "heads in helmets in space" used for movies and the image on the back is too small for the front.

• Thanks
Reactions: Punker76
So the new 4K Amaray slip art but green instead of oil slick.

Still better than the icons/heroes/whatever slip set cover from five years ago on the previous mockup.

If Film Arena do bossing like Venom, then I'm all in for this. I do prefer the old art though. Never a fan of plain black backgrounds

Original design is better - the 40th-anniversary art is getting used everywhere. Despite everyone saying the egg design is overused, how nice would a steel look with a clean version of the original art - something I legit haven't seen on a release since the VHS days - deboss the text and the crack in the egg (and maybe a proper opportunity for GID effect?)

My terrible concept attempts :rofl:

Alien V1.jpg
Alien V2.jpg

Original design is better - the 40th-anniversary art is getting used everywhere. Despite everyone saying the egg design is overused, how nice would a steel look with a clean version of the original art - something I legit haven't seen on a release since the VHS days - deboss the text and the crack in the egg (and maybe a proper opportunity for GID effect?)

I LIKE ATTEMPT 2 !!

Reactions: EvilThing

Not keen on the back on either but the front is exactly what I want!!

Original poster artwork FTW!!

Reactions: EvilThing