Alien: Covenant (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #85) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: October 18, 2017
Purchase links: Edition 1 - Edition 2 - Edition 3 - Edition 4 - Edition 5
Price: 899 CZK (E1) - 999 CZK (E2) - 999 CZK (E3) - 4199 CZK (E4) - 599 CZK (E5)
Notes: WEA
Group buys: hosted by carllenc E1 - E2 - E3 - E4 - E5

IMG_7410.JPG IMG_7411.JPG IMG_7412.JPG IMG_7413.JPG
19553159_1817964428220103_1395909490_n.jpg

19554027_791685690992958_1053161356998452892_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
black and glossy, fingeprint magnet!! :D:D

@Noodles

Any ideas about why they keep moving forward the release date of Ed.5?
No idea bud... I haven't really been paying much attention to the premium releases for this film in all honesty (I didn't like it enough to spend big bucks on it unfortunately).

Reactions: bradipolpo
Can some please explain what E3 is? What is a 3D Full Slip if it’s not Lenticular. Almost all Full Slips have ‘bossing so what makes this Slip special enough to be designated 3D? Thanks.

• Thanks
Reactions: JCC
Can some please explain what E3 is? What is a 3D Full Slip if it’s not Lenticular. Almost all Full Slips have ‘bossing so what makes this Slip special enough to be designated 3D? Thanks.
We are all waiting to see also. Looking likely to be heavy embossing, but we'll see ......

Reactions: Shaggy78
Too many GB's and pre-orders lately :blackeye::dead: It's like you get through one tough month hoping the next is quieter and easier on the wallet and BOOM!! EEK! It just gets worse :wacky::hilarious:

Oh, and I'm still undecided here :rolleyes: This or Manta?! :bag: Have Manta 1000% confirmed they'll finish the Alien franchise? If not, I don't want just Covenant from them even though I love the SB :drool: Got to be the whole set or nothing :coffee: Then again, I also tell myself I have the entire series in regular Steelbook form already, so..... :dunno:(n):smashed:

I agree! Historically there were down times in between spurious releases... There have been so many releases from so many premium retailers that it MUST be eating into each companies sales. There can’t be many people who can afford to buy three One-Clicks from three separate retailers of the same movie! Most of are used to double dipping but it’s gotten crazy. I have definitely been forced to recently pass up releases I definitely would have purchased if I hadn’t already purchased three One-Clicks that month. And it seems like certain retailers used to specialize but now the same movie will get a release from 3-4 premium retailers all around the same time.

The flip side is that there are plenty of choices and if one release sells there are backups!

My god Karel, how many different Alien/AVP steelbooks do you have?

The Covenant one looks gorgeous. Makes me so happy I cancelled the HMV one.