Alien: Covenant (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #85) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: October 18, 2017
Purchase links: Edition 1 - Edition 2 - Edition 3 - Edition 4 - Edition 5
Price: 899 CZK (E1) - 999 CZK (E2) - 999 CZK (E3) - 4199 CZK (E4) - 599 CZK (E5)
Notes: WEA
Group buys: hosted by carllenc E1 - E2 - E3 - E4 - E5

IMG_7410.JPG IMG_7411.JPG IMG_7412.JPG IMG_7413.JPG
19553159_1817964428220103_1395909490_n.jpg

19554027_791685690992958_1053161356998452892_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to @carllenc for this group buy! My 3 steelbooks arrived safely today and they are quite nice looking. The lenticular cover is one the best that Filmarena has released and the texture on the E3 version is unique for a slipcase. Will we be receiving shipping invoices for the Maniac's boxes soon?
Yeah, Karel has picked those boxes over the weekend and he will be starting to ship those out soon. Thank you

I got my E3 today and agree with @TheCollector86 and @number33 - in hand it looks much better indeed. Here's mine:

cov1.jpg cov2.jpg

What looked worst in the pictures was the title, especially the "Covenant" line. I'm glad to report it's nearly not as bad as I had imagined it.

In conclusion I'd like to congratulate Filmarena for their attempt to try something new. But I think if they did something like this again in the future, I wouldn't buy it but rather opt for a regular full slip.
(Much in the spirit of the German saying "Was der Bauer nicht kennt, frisst er nicht." ;))

I got my E3 today and agree with @TheCollector86 and @number33 - in hand it looks much better indeed. Here's mine:

View attachment 343340 View attachment 343341

What looked worst in the pictures was the title, especially the "Covenant" line. I'm glad to report it's nearly not as bad as I had imagined it.

In conclusion I'd like to congratulate Filmarena for their attempt to try something new. But I think if they did something like this again in the future, I wouldn't buy it but rather opt for a regular full slip.
(Much in the spirit of the German saying "Was der Bauer nicht kennt, frisst er nicht." ;))
That is quite unique, much nicer than I thought it would be :thumbs:

Received my E3 today and I really like it as the embossed card is really effective and I am very impressed by what they have done at Filmarena

The embossment is more prominent than what I was expecting.

I do have a couple of issues though:

1. It would have been fantastic if the embossed card was not stuck to the full slip but instead had been a loose alternative addition to a standard lenti.

2. That Filmarena continue this look for the other individual films in the Alien collection so that collectors who have purchased this edition will be able to complete the set instead of having one stand-alone film with embossed card in this collection.

3. The E3 artwork was in my opinion the best artwork but this embossed concept should have been shown before the GB as collectors such as myself could of then purchased another edition (full slip or lenti). I would have then purchased an additional FAC edition to the E3 but now they are all sold out.

Well done though for trying something new

View attachment 343340 View attachment 343341

It looks better with the sticker on the slip lol. I don't like this slip as it was way too distracting for my tastes but I must appreciate FA for offering something different.

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
Yesterday my edition arrived, It was the best news of the day. I'm glad for the bad day, due to the disaster of the Wonder Woman group :dead::arghh::cry:

I love it :drool: I am very happy with my choice :LOL: I think an incredible fullslip :woot: I proposed it as a candidate for best Fullslip of the year in the forum :rofl:

Last edited: