Alien: Covenant (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 10) [Hong Kong]

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Release date: October 20, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti A - Lenti B - One Click (Pre-order on August 25 at 6 PM HK time)
Price: $41.99 (Individual editions) - $125.97 (One Click)
Group Buy: Hosted by Aniv One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular A - Lenticular B
Notes: 2500 numbered copies (One Click 400 + Full Slip 400 + Lenti A 500 + Lenti B 400)

Fullslip.jpgLenti A.jpgLenti B.jpgBoxset.jpg

20626843_1473762832733820_2459998244172256503_o.jpg
[ME#10] Alien: Covenant Steelbook
We watched the movie and loved it which means we are making the exclusive steelbook for the Alien Covenant! Steelbook has been approved. We are aiming for the Late September release and hope that the rest of process goes smoothly.
19601344_1439357456174358_4844366141747089836_n.jpg
201708002-alien_covenant_LS-A_lenti_3D_1024x1024.gif
giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not 100% ordering on the day
That would be only if I saw in hand photos of either full slip or Lenti B before pre order goes live

Lenti A on its own is limited to 400 copies

I have secured Lenti A so I don't have to be awake when pre order goes live as it won't last long on pre order day

Lenti A is the edition I want the most

Any other purchases of either Full Slip or Lenti B will be decided on when I see actual photos and if still available to purchase

I actually wasn't aware of the print run for the editons so fair dos.

I'll still order on the day though

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
Coz there is no limit on the other GB's across the various Facebook GB's etc. Why should the HDN members be subjected to limits if its not global ;)
Do Facebook usually limit to 1x across their GB's then? (I'm not a FB user anymore so unsure of the other goings on :D).

This part of the issue that made me laugh.

Don't think enforcing "you can buy as many as you want" is the correct way to do it and help scalpers but that's just my opinion

Nothing wrong with scalping? Are we still being childish and talking about how things are not fair in life and everyone deserves atleast one copy of something that is limited.

Money talks as simple as that, to play you gotta pay. If you havent scalped me or never scalped anyone I wont scalp you or prevent you from scalping someone else either.

The country you proudly call your own was built on scalping, I am sure history will forgive our likes someday for enabling them to do things that you frown upon.

Nothing wrong with scalping? Are we still being childish and talking about how things are not fair in life and everyone deserves atleast one copy of something that is limited.

Money talks as simple as that, to play you gotta pay. If you havent scalped me or never scalped anyone I wont scalp you or prevent you from scalping someone else either.

The country you proudly call your own was built on scalping, I am sure history will forgive our likes someday for enabling them to do things that you frown upon.

Lol

So was your country

Looks like I have morales then and yeah I do agree everyone who wants a copy should get one when its limited and not one person buying 5+ copies

History of Britain compared to buying steels and limited editions. Unreal lol

^ Forgot to mention: I dont bother scalping unless I end up with extras these days. I have an overload of stock I can sit on and scalp slowly myself. No need to acquire more.
Lol

So was your country

Looks like I have morales then and yeah I do agree everyone who wants a copy should get one when its limited and not one person buying 5+ copies

Yeah and many others too. Nothing wrong with scalping. Embrace it haha.

ordered a copy here.. if hdn members order 400 copies, does that mean there will be no quantity avilable to order directly from manta?

• Thanks
Reactions: Aniv
ordered a copy here.. if hdn members order 400 copies, does that mean there will be no quantity avilable to order directly from manta?

Manta won't allocate all copies to GBs. There will always be every version go live on the site. They have a great customer service and want to please everyone, John won't allow all copies to GBs. Spoke to him about it before

HDN doesn't have 400 copies to sell. If you look at the top left of each group buy it says how many copies are still available. So Lenti A for example has currently sold 26 copies and has another 124 available. So the most that could be bought from HDN of that slip is 150.

Reactions: hatredhorror
Yes

EDIT: I did not allocate 400 copies to HDN, so that wont happen.

Manta won't allocate all copies to GBs. There will always be every version go live on the site. They have a great customer service and want to please everyone, John won't allow all copies to GBs. Spoke to him about it before

kk i understand, ty

Reactions: Flloydo
Lol

So was your country

History of Britain compared to buying steels and limited editions. Unreal lol

haha morales due to compulsion, not compassion. Lets not kid ourselves you are not a philanthropist.

Keep on convincing yourself on how you are better than us and while you are at it can I have the OOP Thor HMV for cost please ;) I know someone who needs it at cost.

• Thanks
Reactions: jailbird_joey
haha morales due of compulsion, not compassion. Lets not kid ourselves you are not a philanthropist.

Keep on convincing yourself on how you are better than us and while you are at it can I have the OOP Thor HMV for cost please ;) I know someone who needs it at cost.

Sorry but how do you know what I am and am not? Very odd comment

Okay aniv so I mentioned scalpers and members buying multiple copies from you but then you jumped to the defensive about you scalping people, chucked Britain in and god knows what else when it wasn't even directed to you. Why you gettin off your high horse? Says a lot really especially as I was calling people who can possibly buy multiple copies scalpers

I've never once said I'm better either (again on the defensive and getting petty about it all)

Yeah I don't have it and need it at cost :wacky::LOL:(what's Thor got to do with it anyway lol)

• Thanks
Reactions: wojo134
Sorry guys because this was probably answered several times. It's been some time since I looked into a Manta purchase via GB. Where can I find the shipping costs? I remember from the MoS release that the costs were calculated together, but now the shipping costs are split from the item itself. I visited the Manta site, but the shipping costs would be visible only at checkout...