Price:
£29.99

Zavvi - 10% Discount
1) Put the item in your basket
2) Click this link HERE
3) Input this code: WELCOME346

Alien Fine Art Giclee by Chris Christodoulou

Description
Celebrate the 40th anniversary of the iconic ALIEN with this 16x24 inch fine art giclée, produced on 300gsm textured paper, hand numbered and accompanied by a certificate of authenticity from 20th Century Fox. Illustrated by Chris Christodoulou and the print includes his authorised signature.
Available only for a very limited time! Secure yours today.

Features:
  • Measures 16x24 inches
  • Zavvi worldwide exclusive
  • Timed edition - Only available for 72 hours
  • Artist - Chris Christodoulou
  • Fine art Giclée
  • Hand numbered
  • Certificate from 20th Century Fox
  • Authorised Signature of the artist

I like the art a lot but can't justify buying an Alien (Alien 1) poster with a Warrior Xenomorph whose first appearance is in Aliens (Alien 2).

Big Fail (n)

I like the art a lot but can't justify buying an Alien (Alien 1) poster with a Warrior Xenomorph whose first appearance is in Aliens (Alien 2).

Big Fail (n)

HA!!!

I personally want to know the thought process that led to Jonesy leaping from the 'N'! :confused:

That cat certainly wasn't that active in the film! Maybe the xenomorph is excreting some form of catnip?!

HA!!!

I personally want to know the thought process that led to Jonesy leaping from the 'N'! :confused:

That cat certainly wasn't that active in the film! Maybe the xenomorph is excreting some form of catnip?!

Jonesy's position doesn't bother me at all. He's a cat , all cats do these kind of things (even if he doesn't seem that active in the movie). And it's Art after all :D

The problem (imo) is the Warrior Xenomorph that doesn't even exist in Alien :wtf:

Last edited:
Jonesy's position doesn't bother me at all. He's a cat , all cats do these kind of things (even if he doesn't seem that active in the movie). And it's Art after all :D

The problem (imo) is the Warrior Xenomorph that doesn't even exist in Alien :wtf:
No, I totally agree with you there. It's a huge oversight on the artists behalf.

I think having Jonesy so prominently in the art was a strange decision, in my opinion anyway.

Personally I think this is a bit lacklustre, the composition is very busy - I've seen far superior 'A L I E N' prints doing the rounds.

Also says "EXECUTIVE RPODUCER" in the credits

View attachment 428568

Also there's an 'L' that's not been capitalised:

View attachment 428569

Also says music by Jerry Golfsmith

View attachment 428570

Nice spot - I've added these to feedback on the zavvi listing (Facebook) where Chris Christodoulou has responded about the alien swap
"Chris Christodoulou Yes I do. The reason I used the James Cameron Aliens design is because both films are so iconic and classic from the franchise, that wanted to celebrate them in this piece.Thanks for commending"

Reactions: Deleted member 9789