Thanks @jvules

Screen Shot 2016-04-25 at 9.29.25 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-04-25 at 9.30.05 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-04-25 at 9.30.05 PM.png
    756.4 KB · Views: 2,290
Last edited:
Reactions: AlienKing
Not cool. Just makin' Sh*t up now?! Might as well make the flying Aliens from the Arcade games.:mad:
And I think @AlienKing should sue them for name infringement....

i like the fact they have done something different with this statue. how many alien statues are there that look the same but in different poses.
this will be 1 of a kind piece, so for me it is welcomed.

i like the fact they have done something different with this statue. how many alien statues are there that look the same but in different poses.
But it is not a "new pose". It is a NEW Alien they are creating from a dumb comic and a Kenner action figure called a "King" Alien.
The comics have played fast and loose with Alien mythology - and I don't dig that Sideshow are doing these.
There is no "King Alien" in the Alien Universe I know....
H.R. Giger would not be pleased...
image.jpeg

Reactions: digitalbabe
But it is not a "new pose". It is a NEW Alien they are creating from a dumb comic and a Kenner action figure called a "King" Alien.
The comics have played fast and loose with Alien mythology - and I don't dig that Sideshow are doing these.
There is no "King Alien" in the Alien Universe I know....
H.R. Giger would not be pleased...
View attachment 236177

i get what you are saying. for me if its not in the movie i wouldn't buy any alien/predator statue. but after seeing this i think its pretty badass.

Has nothing to do with the Alien-verse. They can make a Terminator with Flamethowers for arms, and Tank treads for feet. It might be cool, but it has nothing to do with Terminator.
This isn't Alien. The Alien lifecycle is a known quantity. There is no Alien "King".

Has nothing to do with the Alien-verse. They can make a Terminator with Flamethowers for arms, and Tank treads for feet. It might be cool, but it has nothing to do with Terminator.
This isn't Alien. The Alien lifecycle is a known quantity. There is no Alien "King".

There is no Alien "King".

not until now lol

• Helpful Post
Reactions: C.C. 95