Jun 16, 2022
LV-426
Release date: March 12, 2024
Purchase links: Amazon - Walmart - Target
Price: $25.49

Aliens 4K.png
A1AF14MJi-L._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No, it's a great artwork, picturing the most important characters and most memorable moment, the core of the film basically.
But I wouldn't mind a busting through metal APC on the front, with screaming, chaotically firing Hudson on the back either!

Bill Paxton Aliens GIF

• Haha
Reactions: TheWildEye
There's been said smh about preorders for TL, Aliens and Abyss not being avaliable at later date for US i think... in 2024 at earliest... Guess time will tell.

What's the ultimate collector part of these cameron releases? Are these just called that randomly or do these come in a similar packaging to the avatar releases?

What's the ultimate collector part of these cameron releases? Are these just called that randomly or do these come in a similar packaging to the avatar releases?
Ultimate Collector's Edition is in regards to packaging used.

It's not 100% known yet if it's just a amaray case in a slipcover or DigiPack in a slipcover.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vega
@paulboland
I read your post .... in UK there is a bluray bonus .... so do you think it will be the same for "True Lies" and "Abyss" please ?

and also do you think it will be same editions in USA please ?

When it said "Digital Copy" does it work when you live outside USA please ? I don't know if bonus are on the bluray digital copy ??!!! Living in Europe so not sure those digital copy will work in Europe, or just in USA ???!!!

Thank you so much for your answer & help.

That's just Dishney naming every regular amaray an 'ultimate complete Collector's Edition', they're the most pompous company ever, don't pay any attention to that.

When it said "Digital Copy" does it work when you live outside USA please ? I don't know if bonus are on the bluray digital copy ??!!! Living in Europe so not sure those digital copy will work in Europe, or just in USA ???!!!
It only activates for US based accounts, and is only watchable through VPN (for now, before they thought how else to promote piracy amongst people willing to give them money). :bored:

• Thanks
Reactions: vinny and Vega
That's just Dishney naming every regular amaray an 'ultimate complete Collector's Edition', they're the most pompous company ever, don't pay any attention to that.

It only activates for US based accounts, and is only watchable through VPN (for now, before they thought how else to promote piracy amongst people willing to give them money). :bored:
Digital releases on any Apple iTunes library you don't need to use a VPN for playback you just need to setup an apple USA account to use use iTunes USA and that's easy to do.
I have separate apple accounts for USA/UK/Ireland.
I just switch between accounts to acesss my iTunes library for each region.
Just make sure you don't download the content from your iTunes library use streaming only.

You will know if iTunes included as a option when redeeming a digital code you will though need a VPN set to USA to redeem USA digital codes on Movies Anywhere.

I already have Aliens 4K in my iTunes USA library as I previously had HD digital copy in iTunes from a few years ago.
Apple give free upgrade to 4K version when 4K edition made available for that region if you previously purchased HD version or redeemed a HD digital copy on iTunes.
Why Apple provide free 4K streaming version upgrade is because downloads from iTunes library to a device it's restricted to the SD or HD version.
If you previously redeemed a SD version on iTunes you don't get free upgrade to 4K version.

@paulboland
I read your post .... in UK there is a bluray bonus .... so do you think it will be the same for "True Lies" and "Abyss" please ?

and also do you think it will be same editions in USA please ?

Thank you so much for your answer & help.
UK releases are the same as USA in regards to the discs
Aliens is 3 discs
True Lies is 2 discs

The Abyss is not getting a UK release on Blu-ray/UHD.

UK releases do not include digital copy.

Digital codes can only be redeemed in regards the country the release is from.

Reactions: Lenny Nero