Amazon USA Holiday Movie & Media Calendar 2013-Subscribe to stay updated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA

Attachments

• amazon software calendar 2.jpg
    amazon software calendar 2.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 136
Last edited by a moderator:
Amazon is going crazy right now. Just bought 25 titles and still looking for more!

The only thing that sucks is they aren't matching all the prices and doing the lightning deals on those items. I was lucky I was on last night when Walmarts prices went into effect and got everything I want. Those lightning deals are brutal for those who missed out. It's a few seconds and there already claimed on all the good items.

Ya someone one another forum was just saying Arrow went in under 20 seconds. EEK! A lot of people are hoping for Pacific Rim but that will be gone in the same amount of time. Monsters U will probably too.

Pacific is $7.99 here Arrow $9.96 here (may go live at 6, or deliberately left for stores). Good luck!

They sold out online around 2:30 am central time that's why it says only in store. I got everything I wanted before it sold out. Most of which was within an hour. They then changed it to in store because the deals were already gone online. It looks like people have been having success all day though going into the store and buying the merch that wasn't supposed to go on sale till now. This seems to happen every year. Buying online is so much easier for me then trying to fight the crowds.

Yeah, I hear you, amidst preparing dinner today, I popped out to Walmart, and there was craziness around every shrinkwrapped shipper, LOL.

I was lucky enough to grab Oblivion in the minute it sold out. Not much else I'm liking so far. Hoping for some collector stuff or box sets

Arrow gone under 20 seconds? It seemed strange to me, that it was sold out before I even saw it was online and my waitlist position was 500+. Too bad that's the only one I was interested in. :(

2 more minutes for Game of Thrones Season 1 and 2 for $20 each!!!! :ohno: :LOL: I hope I get them! :scat:

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------

*UPDATE!*

Hell Yeah! :LOL: I got them! :scat:

Reactions: palartoo
67% off on the Bond 50: complete 23 film collection at 1am my time (12am pst, 3am est)

going to have to set the alarm for this

Status
Not open for further replies.