Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
CONGRATS TO WINNER @SixSpeedSamurai

HOST:

apsmith21

DURATION:
Starting on the 1st day of Ninja week until the conclusion!

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count

The PRIZES:

One winner will receive ALL OF THESE DISNEY DIGIBOOK EDITIONS!

IMG_0486.jpg

WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?

Q: How can I win a prize for this challenge?
A: What's your favorite disney movie and why! and post pictures!

CONTEST TERMS and other Info:
USA shipping will be covered by HiDefNinja - if you live internationally, don't worry, you'll only need to pay half of the shipping cost. (Shipping cost is usually $24, half would be $12). What a great deal for these USA exclusives!

Last edited:
Thank you for the giveaway.

Animated: The Lion King
It's a wonderful story, and I think the voice cast is superb. Jeremy Irons as Scar is my highlight, but it has everything. You can laugh, you can cry, you can sing and dance. One of the best, followed closely by Beauty and the Beast.

c442620d2aa7cad5f101490deec0a835.jpg

Live Action: Tron Legacy
"I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see" That is a world I would love to visit. Tron was awesome, Legacy bumped it up with the modern day CGI to create a world that looked AMAZING. I liked the idea they had with the story of Sam trying to find Kevin, the Daft Punk soundtrack was awesome, Quorra was beautiful. A film I would sell my soul for to have a sequel.

giphy.gif

My favorite Disney movie is not animated.
It is Flubber :D Probably most laugh I had when watching a movie ever!!
MV5BZDlkOTA0OTUtOThmMi00NTMyLTg0NDgtZWZiYmRjZWI4MDY4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_.jpg

@apsmith21 Thanks for another incredible Give-Away Andy! :woot:

For years my favorite Disney film used to be Lion King. Then it was Frankenweenie... but NOW its COCO! :drool:
yzzzgmbb8gdba1lukhck.gif

My favourite Disney film is easily The Lion King. It's a beautiful story -- one that's heartbreaking yet equally uplifting. The relationship between Simba and Mufasa has always stuck with me because when this film was released, my father worked out of town for months at a time and as a young boy, I always hated watching him leave because I knew he worked a dangerous job. Luckily he always came back home... something that Simba wasn't so fortunate to have.

Lion-king-disneyscreencapscom-2890.jpg

Favorite is Aladdin. Just brings me back to my childhood watching it in the theater with my grandparents.

Aladdin-Blu-ray-main.jpg

My favorite Disney movie is constantly evolving. Lately, I've been trying to challenge myself to appreciate other cultures. A film that I truly loved that showed me a view into another culture is Coco. It is a beautiful film for so many reasons, and it is my favorite animated film for 2017.
coco.jpg

I would have to go with Aladdin, ever so slightly edging out The Lion King
61F14ZAHR6L._SY445_.gif

Everything about it was so perfectly done - the story, charachters, songs :D

Lion King, because it touches me whenever I see it in both my mother language Greek and in English.

sub-buzz-18760-1494961033-27.jpg

Darby O’Gill and the Little People. Classic Disney and some pretty cool special effects for the time.
A2C643DE-6C2E-4A0A-9958-E086F5740A46.jpeg

D735164B-4E8C-4469-8711-4DE8883ADDD3.jpeg

it is "inside out". because it is so succesful in reflecting that one childs emotions. ant picture is here:
inside out.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.