Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
CONGRATS TO WINNER @SixSpeedSamurai

HOST:

apsmith21

DURATION:
Starting on the 1st day of Ninja week until the conclusion!

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count

The PRIZES:

One winner will receive ALL OF THESE DISNEY DIGIBOOK EDITIONS!

IMG_0486.jpg

WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?

Q: How can I win a prize for this challenge?
A: What's your favorite disney movie and why! and post pictures!

CONTEST TERMS and other Info:
USA shipping will be covered by HiDefNinja - if you live internationally, don't worry, you'll only need to pay half of the shipping cost. (Shipping cost is usually $24, half would be $12). What a great deal for these USA exclusives!

Last edited:
Thanks for the giveaway :)

Aladdin for me, I played the Genie for about 4 years straight at my junior school so its been close to me since i was very young :))

aladdin-disney.jpg

I think Tarzan is my favorite Disney movie. I just loved ever since I watched on cinema back then. I still listen to the awesome soundtrack from Phil Collins!

Son-of-Man-Tarzan.png

Thanks for the giveaway!

My favorite Disney movie is Sleeping Beauty. Maleficent is so bad ass she is also my favorite Disney villain

Maleficent.jpg

3B56F71D-245A-4F29-9E73-04F997B19B7C.gif

It has to be the classic The Lion King... although there are so many other Disney movies I love so it's very hard to choose. But the Lion King is amazing, and those songs!! I'm excited for the live action version.

Thank you for the giveaway :)

Thank for the GW :)

My all-time fav is Dumbo. It always brings me back to my younger years when I was a small kid sitting on the couch and enjoying it :)

Attachments

• 71aT6VRc6+L.jpg
    71aT6VRc6+L.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 100
Thanks for the give away

My favourite Disney movie is Robin Hood
It brings back so many childhood memories I think it will always be my favourite :thumbs:

The Lion King. Beautiful story, beautiful animation, it just doesn't get better than this. And that soundtrack, ah :emb:

enhanced-buzz-wide-5709-1446815679-5.jpg

Thanks!!

It's hard for me to pick because I love most of them but The Nightmare Before Christmas has such a great soundtrack and love the animation.

Thank you for the giveaway!

Attachments

• Jack.jpeg
    Jack.jpeg
    192.6 KB · Views: 90
Status
Not open for further replies.