Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: November 24, 2009
Futureshop Exclusive.

outside.jpg

AD2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dirtyoak
There was a separate English and French version available. I have seen this only with Disney releases. I think the discs and ironpack are identical, but all slips and inserts would be in French on the French version. I am not and expert on the language laws, but they do vary in individual provinces (especially Quebec).

Gotcha. Thanks for the info.

Maybe it can be listed on rare / hard to find stelbook thread?

@ all folks here who still dream about this, keep trying, never give-up! :)

Last edited:
Maybe it can be listed on rare / hard to find stelbook thread?

@ all folks here who still dream about this, keep trying, never give-up! :)

I found and acquired one recently. Interesting that it says 2-disc extended edition on the cover and yet there are 3 discs inside? I am not opening mine but want to confirm if this is the case. Can you confirm Elena?

I found and acquired one recently. Interesting that it says 2-disc extended edition on the cover and yet there are 3 discs inside? I am not opening mine but want to confirm if this is the case. Can you confirm Elena?

if you don't mind me asking how much did you pay for it?

i just checked mine and it is a 3 disc. digital copy, special features and the movie itself.

Hi ash, I think the bonus feature disc not include at "2 discs extended edition" shown at cover, since it's only contain a bonus material and not the movie.. So imo, 2 discs extended edition maybe refer to BD + Digital Copy that contain theatrical movie + extended version :)

if you don't mind me asking how much did you pay for it?

PM sent

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

Hi ash, I think the bonus feature disc not include at "2 discs extended edition" shown at cover, since it's only contain a bonus material and not the movie.. So imo, 2 discs extended edition maybe refer to BD + Digital Copy that contain theatrical movie + extended version :)

Ah I see. Thanks for the clarification.