Another English Collector

Feb 10, 2016
UK
Hi,

I've been lurking for months and collecting Blu-Ray Steelbooks for a little over a year. I only collect UK versions with a few exceptions and I'm now over 100. Catching up on the backlog has been expensive but I'm about halfway to where I want to be.

I'm one of those collectors who welcomes re-issues, I believe it brings more collectors to the hobby, which can only be a good thing (plus having a choice when buying a title is always welcome).

I finally decided to join up today because I was tired of not being able to see attached images.

So hi!

Reactions: Noodles
Hi,

I've been lurking for months and collecting Blu-Ray Steelbooks for a little over a year. I only collect UK versions with a few exceptions and I'm now over 100. Catching up on the backlog has been expensive but I'm about halfway to where I want to be.

I'm one of those collectors who welcomes re-issues, I believe it brings more collectors to the hobby, which can only be a good thing (plus having a choice when buying a title is always welcome).

I finally decided to join up today because I was tired of not being able to see attached images.

So hi!

Welcome @Hobiin ! Feel free to holler if you need help around the forums. :)