Any movie soundtrack collectors here?

bigrob

UK Reviewer /Contributor
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 8, 2012
London UK
used to collect them religiously late 90's early 2000's but eased off it for a while but recently got back into getting them again

just wondering if there was any collector's here?

Reactions: jimmy
I recently started collecting movie soundtracks on vinyl. I only got three so far though. Drive, Donnie Darko and Airwolf :)

I have a few:

• Kill Bill I
  • Kill Bill II
  • Pulp Fiction
  • Reservoir Dogs
  • Platoon
  • Watchmen
  • Oldboy
  • Django Unchained

I also have some video game soundtracks

LXIWl.jpg

NIb3B.jpg

Last edited:
Right up my alley. I have to many to count. I have a lot from Hans Zimmer, James Newton Howard, Danny Elfman, Henry Jackman, James Horner, Alan Silvestri, John Debney, Danvid Julyan, Michael Giacchinno and others. Love the Nolan Batman Soundtracks and there are a lot of fantastic others out there. A great game soundtrack is the Bioshock one. It's fantastic and sounds like it belongs to a movie. I'm looking forward to the upcoming Bioshock Infinite to see what that one sounds like.

Last edited:
I have about 3000 CDs in my closet....maybe about 30+ soundtracks...80% of my CDs are imported from Europe.

I have been looking for Once Bitten movie sountrack on CDs for ages now...willing to pay big money for that....but never found it. It has one of my favorite song in there.

Let's see if I have any luck on this forum to find this CD for me :)

[media=youtube]OJy2tE-Vn4Q[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
About 37 soundtrack/score titles

01. Hulk
02. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secret
03. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
04. Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix
05. Munich Score
06. Cars
07. X-men: The Last Stand
08. X2 Score
08. Spider-man (Soundtrack)
09. Spider-man (Score)
10. Spider-man 2 (Score)
11. Kick-Ass Soundtrack
12. The Golden Compass
13. A Knight's tale
14. Clueless
15. The Faculty
16. Titan A.E.
17. Spawn The Album
18. Scream 3 The Album
19. End of Days
20. The English Patient
21. Notting Hill
22. Pocahontas
23. Pirates of Caribeban: On Stranger Tides
24. superman Returns
25. Star Wars The Phantom Menace
26. Star Wars Attack of the Clones
27. The Matrix
28. The Matrix Reloaded
29. Rock Star
30. Rock of Ages
31. William Shakespeare's Romeo + Juliet
32. Detroit Rock City
33. The Bodyguard
34. The Lost Highway
35. The Crow
36. Mission Impossible 2
37. Planet of the Apes

Last edited:
I have quite a few from 70's and 80's movies-also more modern stuff like Underworld Awakenings, Matrix, Matrix Reloaded, and many others. I love music, so my CD wallets and mp3's are quite ecclectic.

From the latest mondo newsletter:

mondo.jpg

Tomorrow marks the release of our second vinyl release of the year in the form of Jerry Goldsmith's brilliant score for the 1982 classic, POLTERGEIST. This 180 gram double LP features Goldsmith's original iconic score for the film completely remastered by James Plotkin and packaged in brand new artwork by We Buy Your Kids. It also features 5 tracks that have never been released on vinyl and will come in two colors: black and randomly inserted clear vinyl. To see more photos of the packaging as well as the full track list, check out our blog right HERE.

Please follow us on Twitter for the on sale announcement. This LP will be available online at a random time on Friday, February 22nd.

poltergeist.jpg

Reissue of Jerry Goldsmith's score for POLTERGEIST. Remastered by James Plotkin. Packaging design by We Buy Your Kids. Double LP pressed on 180 gram vinyl. Limited edition with randomly inserted clear vinyl. $25

www.mondotees.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I have tons of soundtracks. Love John Williams, Jerry Goldsmith & Harry Gregson Williams.

A friend of mine is the soundtrack man. He has thousands of them.

I have about 100 soundtracks CD in the storage....

I have been looking for Once Bitten Soundtrack on CDs for over 20 years now...maybe more...but if you have that, then I'm willing to pay you $1000 for it....PM.