Any movie soundtrack collectors here?

bigrob

UK Reviewer /Contributor
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 8, 2012
London UK
used to collect them religiously late 90's early 2000's but eased off it for a while but recently got back into getting them again

just wondering if there was any collector's here?

Reactions: jimmy
Its a new vinyl reissue being released by Mondo with new artwork by legendary poster artist Tyler Stout. It's a 2xLP set with gatefold sleeve on black vinyl-- although random copies will be on hot pink vinyl.

Yeah, here's a sneak peek:

BFVSZevCQAA8jtz.jpg:large

Yeah, here's a sneak peek:

BFVSZevCQAA8jtz.jpg:large

When should the lp's be released ? Is it possible to preorder it yet ?

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

I have about 100 soundtracks CD in the storage....

I have been looking for Once Bitten Soundtrack on CDs for over 20 years now...maybe more...but if you have that, then I'm willing to pay you $1000 for it....PM.

You can have vinyl here : http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?release_id=1017504&ev=rb

Or cd here : http://www.amazon.com/Soundtrack-Digitally-Remastered-Featuring-Including/dp/B0067MW3JQ

I don't collect, but recently bought the vinyl and CD of the Master soundtrack. Fabulous purchase! Managed to get a sealed version from eBay for £12 :)

The Mondo release went on sale today. It sold out in 25 minutes!! I was shocked, their previous vinyl releases took a week to sell out...

Hell Yeah I'm a Soundtracks Collector, but only for the films that I love! :thumbs:

These are my Favorites!

GODZILLA.jpg

Kong2005.jpg

Kong1933.jpg

THANKS Ken for this EPIC Man of Steel Soundtrack! :scat:

MoS.jpg

I have plenty more, I'll take pics later! ;)

:movie:

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are a few more I've uncovered! :LOL: :thumbs:

Transformers 1 and 2 Scores! (I haven't gotten around to purchasing part 3 :rolleyes:, but I will get Age of Extinction! :scat:)

TF 1 and 2 Scores.jpg

TF1 Score.jpg

TF2 Score.jpg

And Planet Terror! :scat: (Along with my NECA Action Figure! :naughty: :drool:)

Planet Terror_1.jpg

Planet Terror_2.jpg

NECA Cherry Darling Figure.jpg

:movie:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Travis Bickle