Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 4 Votes
Title: Aquaman

Genre: Action, Fantasy, Science Fiction

Director: James Wan

Cast: Jason Momoa, Amber Heard, Patrick Wilson, Yahya Abdul-Mateen II, Nicole Kidman, Willem Dafoe, Temuera Morrison, Dolph Lundgren, Randall Park, Ludi Lin, Graham McTavish, Michael Beach, Patrick Cox, Otis Dhanji, Kaan Guldur, Connor Zegenhagen, Winnie Mzembe, Gabriella Petkova, Braden Lewis, Vincent B. Gorce, Jon Quested, Sasha Dulics, Rhianna Palmer, Natalia Safran, Djimon Hounsou

Release: 2018-12-19

Plot: Arthur Curry learns that he is the heir to the underwater kingdom of Atlantis, and must step forward to lead his people and to be a hero to the world.

Attachments

• aquaman.jpg
    aquaman.jpg
    248.6 KB · Views: 861
The guy is SOOOOOO COOL!

How he just pick up his beer, drink it, leave the froth on his beard... than casually while speaking throw the axe right in the freaking middle and than even more casually, pickup his beer again.

LOL! :hilarious: That's fu**ing AWESOME! :woot:

Don't get me wrong, love this kind of video, but let's be honest, the REAL heroes of those are the REAL stunt men/women who does 95% of the work while the actor just do what he/she's been told by the choreographer.

Ok... there are few exception like that truly OWNS their performance

and the ULTIMATE

I agree wholeheartedly! :notworthy: :thumbs: :cool:

I was not aware that Patrick Wilson, Dafoe and Kidman was in this

Great cast

Don't get me wrong, love this kind of video, but let's be honest, the REAL heroes of those are the REAL stunt men/women who does 95% of the work while the actor just do what he/she's been told by the choreographer.

Ok... there are few exception like that truly OWNS their performance

and the ULTIMATE

I agree

Like to put mr cruise In there too as he does as much as he can when he can

• Thanks
Reactions: Drum18
Probably a nod to Captain Ahab from Moby Dick.
Yeah - I get that.
But, in the information age - there really are no more clandestine movie sets with fake titles that can fool people.
People will know. We are long past the days of getting faked out by a gambit like aStar Wars movie calling itself Blue Harvest!