Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Army of One (2016)

Genre: Comedy

Director: Larry Charles

Cast: Nicolas Cage, Wendi McLendon-Covey, Russell Brand, Rainn Wilson, Denis O'Hare, Paul Scheer, Fiona Vroom, Hilary Jardine, Will Sasso, Lauren McGibbon

Release: 2016-11-04

Plot: An American civilian sets out on his own to find Osama bin Laden.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Hahaha this looks amazing

Cage is back lol

His laugh in he taxi when he says he's in love with America lol

@Noodles

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Haha great to see Cage embracing his craziness. Looks pretty funny... although I was put off a little as soon as Russell Brand appeared. :wtf:

Yeah I love crazy cage

I reakon brand will be ok in this like get him to Greek.

I think he will only appear here and there but then I'm a fan of him although he's not great in most films he's been in. His accent don't mix with with American films well

But I have a feeling this will be a little gem and also might be quite serious in places because of mental health. A bit like observe and report.
I'm hoping anyway

Yeah I love crazy cage

I reakon brand will be ok in this like get him to Greek.

I think he will only appear here and there but then I'm a fan of him although he's not great in most films he's been in. His accent don't mix with with American films well

But I have a feeling this will be a little gem and also might be quite serious in places because of mental health. A bit like observe and report.
I'm hoping anyway
Sorry but I hated that film... mostly because of Brand. I can cope with him in small doses though, like in Forgetting Sarah Marshall... so long as the film is actually good too, of course. So yeah, hopefully he isn't in this much then. Not sure I ever saw Observe and Report, but I know what you mean. Interesting to see that it's based on a true story too... don't think I'd ever heard of it happening before lol.

Sorry but I hated that film... mostly because of Brand. I can cope with him in small doses though, like in Forgetting Sarah Marshall... so long as the film is actually good too, of course. So yeah, hopefully he isn't in this much then. Not sure I ever saw Observe and Report, but I know what you mean. Interesting to see that it's based on a true story too... don't think I'd ever heard of it happening before lol.

Ha fair enough, yeah I liked forgetting Sarah Marshall too but p diddy is scene stealer in Greek.

Observe and report is amazing, so funny and genius too but then bam it hits you then it goes back to silly

Pena is hilarious in that film and Anna Farris is good too

My fav rogan film and up there with is this the end, knocked up and Pineapple Express

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Ha fair enough, yeah I liked forgetting Sarah Marshall too but p diddy is scene stealer in Greek.

Observe and report is amazing, so funny and genius too but then bam it hits you then it goes back to silly

Pena is hilarious in that film and Anna Farris is good too

My fav rogan film and up there with is this the end, knocked up and Pineapple Express
You're honestly the first person I've seen say anything good about O&R, but I'll definitely have to check it out for myself at some point. Rogen can be hit or miss for me, but I do love Pena! It's been a while since I saw Ferris in anything, although I have always liked her comedy roles, even if most of the films she's in do suck.

• Thanks
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database