Arrival (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #68) [Czech Republic]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 15, 2017 (Standard) - April 19, 2017 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: 699 CZK (Standard) - 899 CZK (FAC)
Note: Limited to 1000 numbered copies
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc

16665132_1649195895096958_2657487088027561466_o-jpg.292428

Arrival.JPG
film_23063_3.jpg film_23063_4.jpg

Thanks for the tag :thumbs: but thought you might have noticed from my posts that I have no interest in this release. ;):wow:

@Jhadur No problem mate :thumbs: I had looked back a few pages and wasn't sure, I added you just in case.

@C.C. 95 I can see what you mean, but for me it doesn't bother me at all...maybe when I rewatch the film I will put more attention to this, but I find it to be a lovely Fullslip

I think Filmarena could easily fix the design by adding the "i" back in the title and making the front and back images on the slip look overcast instead of sunny. Doesn't seem like it would be difficult to do. They would keep their overall design intact.

I think Filmarena could easily fix the design by adding the "i" back in the title and making the front and back images on the slip look overcast instead of sunny. Doesn't seem like it would be difficult to do. They would keep their overall design intact.

For the overcast idea, it does make sense.

As for the omitted ''i'', not every FAC Collectors mind with what FA came up with.
Many like myself actually like the omitted ''i'', adding a small artful twist on the Title ;)

For the overcast idea, it does make sense.

As for the omitted ''i'', not every FAC Collectors mind with what FA came up with.
Many like myself actually like the omitted ''i'', adding a small artful twist on the Title ;)

The missing "i" doesn't bother me much either, but it seems like most of us would prefer it if FA switched to an overcast look.

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
The missing "i" doesn't bother me much either, but it seems like most of us would prefer it if FA switched to an overcast look.

A couple of people have weighed in on the shot used for the full slip. While I agree that the title without the "I" is a mistake, I don't mind their use of a shot that wasn't in the movie. I was just thinking though that the weather being clear and the appearance of the rising sun (as if the shot was taken during sunrise) fits rather well with the imagery conjured by the title of the movie, "Arrival," as if something is beginning. Perhaps that was what they were thinking when they made the poster this shot is based on. Who knows?