Entertainment Earth

#206 - Oliver Queen
#207 - The Arrow
#208 - The Arrow: Unmasked
#209 - Black Canary
#210 - Deathstroke
#211 - Deathstroke: Unmasked
#212 - John Diggle
5341_Arrow copy.jpg 5346_The_HoodArrow.jpg 5342_BlackCanaryArrow copy.jpg 5343_DeathStrokeArrow copy.jpgARROWSladePOP.jpg
ArrowPop.jpg

Last edited:
Haven't got any in a while but we had to get this one last week, as he is pretty awesome :)

image.jpg

Reactions: kaw
Nabbed him at a Hot Topic in Florida just now! Wanted to give you all the good news. It was buy one get one half off too.

Forbidden Planet International shipped my unmasked Deathstroke earlier, hopefully it arrives tomorrow morning. Still haven't decided what version of arrow/oliver i want to display with him.

Planning to get Reverse flash and a flash to so i can have a CW TV comic wave but again can't decide upon flash or unmasked flash lol

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flash
Forbidden Planet International shipped my unmasked Deathstroke earlier, hopefully it arrives tomorrow morning. Still haven't decided what version of arrow/oliver i want to display with him.

Planning to get Reverse flash and a flash to so i can have a CW TV comic wave but again can't decide upon flash or unmasked flash lol

Just get them all, lol

Reactions: Jb162009
@alvinhwang21

What yout favourite one out of the 3 oliver/arrow pops? I didnt like the online pics of oliver queen version but seeing in hand pics on here it actually looks very good, but with Forbidden planet selling unmasked version, that version is looking great to. I want 1 but still unsure of what version.

Currently have unmasked deathstroke, unmasked flash & reverse flash (still waiting for last 2 to arrive in hand).

i personally like the masked arrow the best. I think the oliver queen version is just silly and should've been him in a suit. The unmasked is cool but i wish they did like green paint around his eyes like in the show before he got his mask. Thats me personally, but also seeing the island oliver, im liking that one a lot

Reactions: Jb162009