Arrow Video Books [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
And now over to an exciting addition to our Arrow Video brand… Arrow Books!

Arrow Video have announced a range of books Today Friday April 21st with Arrow Academy also to announce some book releases on Monday April 24th

Just like our DVDs and Blu-rays Arrow Books will feature brand new cover artwork and will be the same size as Blu-ray cases so they can stack right alongside your Arrow collection. Our first three book releases are as follows…

Unchained Melody: The Films Of Meiko Kaji by Tom Mes
The Blair Witch Project by Russell Gomm
Ghost In The Shell by Andrew Osmond

Release details and purchase links in
https://www.hidefninja.com/community/forums/movie-pop-culture-books-magazines.192/

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
I will get a few of them most likely over the coming months be interesting to see what the Arrow Academy titles will be but I might not be in a position to read books or watch films in the coming months

I'm totally wiped out of my available funds at the moment due the Bus Eireann Strike in Ireland over the past 3 weeks cost me €561 euro in use of taxis to get to work and home
I had to purchase a hybrid bike and that cost me €647 with all the extras as the cost of travel by taxi cant continue

Bus Strike has set me back €1208
That money was meant for purchases of my already expensive hobby of films on Blu-ray and other formats and utility bills that need to be paid.

I now have a bike but it's not nice to cycle to work and home long distance when doing 12 hour night shifts
4 hours sleep a day only I end up with no spare time to do anything but sleep and recover on my days off and is why I not been on HDN much past few weeks

I'm only on HDN today due to bus back operating since last Friday

Bus Strike over at the moment while they decide to accept or reject the labour court recommendation but will likely start again in a months time with Dublin Bus and Irish Rail also joining the strike.

Total wipe out of bus and rail transport on the horizon in Ireland