Assassin's Creed (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #72) [Czech Republic]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: May 3, 2017 (Standard) - May 22, 2017 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: 699 CZK (Standard) - 999 CZK (FAC)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc

BS---AC-vizualizace_v4-tagged (1).jpg

16722539_1272716976178609_6417114754916577990_o.jpg

film_23058_1.jpg
film_23058_2.jpg

film_23058_3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm...can't say I'm impressed by this one. There was a lot of really good art for this film, too. Will have to think on it...

Well the film is an utterly incoherent borefest that not even Michael Fassbinder nor great special effects can redeem. Uissshhh :( :grumpy::(:ugh:

The fact that the FAC slip is equally as boring is oddly fitting.

Easy Pass- come on Film Arena, roll out the good titles please.:thumbs::):happy:
I wish they could release their earlier announced lineup that we've been waiting for longer. I was hopeful since JP was pushed through that King Kong won't be far behind (since Skull Island is just around the corner) or even the Summer Blockbusters (i.e. Star Trek Beyond) before the later releases like AC, Passengers..

• Thanks
Reactions: JackRegan and harry
I wish they could release their earlier announced lineup that we've been waiting for longer. I was hopeful since JP was pushed through that King Kong won't be far behind (since Skull Island is just around the corner) or even the Summer Blockbusters (i.e. Star Trek Beyond) before the later releases like AC, Passengers..

Is King Kong still a possibility as FAC?

This one seems unlikely to get a release elsewhere. I loved the film. Might just have to take the plunge. (Love that steelbook!)