Godzilla: Minus One (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Deluxe Edition) (Amazon Exclusive) [Japan]

Release date: May 1, 2024
Purchase link: Amazon JP
Price: ¥15,100
Notes: Digipack release that also Includes Empty SteelBook

IMG_7015.jpeg

SteelBook
IMG_7014.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Do they have a reputation or something?

I saw them get into an argument with one of the EP’s of Minus One on Twitter where they told them “you have no idea what you’re talking about” and it was as embarrassing as it was cringe.
Yes. They make up sh!t for clicks and engagement. Copy posts to make it out like they have the scoop (whether it’s film news or trending funny videos/ memes). Gets really weird with anyone who challenges them and then constantly targets that person or handle. Lies about having interviews with people like Henry Cavill regarding the superman issue just for engagement. Don’t credit anybody for anything whether it’s news, art, fan art, peoples in hand pics (did it to me once, stole an image of mine, photoshopped it terribly and made out he just received it for likes) and he’s just an all round tool.

Yeah he’s as good as anyone of those kinds of pages that post confirmed artworks, trailers and already trending film news etc but that’s about it and not everything is legit or what it seems with him. Changed his name twice in the new year. My guess is because he makes enemies and thinks people won’t realise when you follow them but change your name. Plus someone is using his old handle and is calling him out quite a bit. He’s a member here too FYI !

he’s a complete melt, overly cringe and extremely embarrassing

Do they have a reputation or something?

I saw them get into an argument with one of the EP’s of Minus One on Twitter where they told them “you have no idea what you’re talking about” and it was as embarrassing as it was cringe.
That about sums him up. "You have no idea what you're talking about", applicable to a good 80% of what's posted (unless it's already common knowledge) lol

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo
So, there isn't a release date yet but the initial images show a gorgeous digipack set penned for release in Japan and possibly, the US. Not sure about UK and rest if the world but there may be a spate of different versions of this.

Let me know your thoughts.

View attachment 574092

Godzilla Minus One Shares First Look at Blu-ray, DVD

There is a release date of May 1st. 2024.

Love this. There is also a Blu-ray version digipack with different art. Also a steelbook (empty) exclusive to Amazon Japan on some of the purchase options.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-03-08 at 6.51.24 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-03-08 at 6.51.24 PM.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 19
  • Screen Shot 2024-03-08 at 7.15.01 PM 2.png
    Screen Shot 2024-03-08 at 7.15.01 PM 2.png
    547.8 KB · Views: 22
Reactions: shazman
I’m a big fan of that box, but I suspect a lot of folk on here would wish for a steelbook inside!
There is a steelbook (empty) exclusive to Amazon Japan on some of the purchase options.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-03-08 at 7.15.01 PM 2.png
    Screen Shot 2024-03-08 at 7.15.01 PM 2.png
    547.8 KB · Views: 29
I think this release will be without english subtitles though. There maybe an international version with same packaging (or similar).

Unlikely, if other releases are anything to go by. It may fit in there, instead of the digipack, but I doubt it'll be prepacked inside there. It's essentially an external added

I quite like the design of the steelbook. Will the steelbook fit in the Digipack slipbox? For safety during shipping

I've ordered the Ghostbusters Afterlife Amazon Jp exclusive and it arrived damaged all over.
We’re you able to get a refund?

We’re you able to get a refund?
Yes and no. They did refund me, but asked i ship the beat up steelbook back to them. As they told me, they would cover the shipping cost and send me a new copy.

Thankfully, I did receive a new copy undamaged, but I still needed to mail out the item only through DHL and the closest was 3 hrs away from me!! In directly, my wallet got lost during the 90 day return window before they charged me for the 2nd copy, but I had canceled all my debit cards so I was technically not charged for that one. But it was a pain in the arse trying to return it only through DHL which isn't open on weekends n isn't close to my house.

Reactions: Lenny Nero