Premium Supporter
Feb 24, 2017
Germany
Release date: June 10, 2024
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi
Price: £24.99
Note: Exclusive to the UK - Gloss Finish

81zpodV+jCL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
71KnEApRnlL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 81z6P+E6tqL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 81uWNvBV8nL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not bad

I really wouldn’t be annoyed if they rereleased the first film in this format to match

Exclusive to the UK - Gloss SteelBook featuring brand new artwork

On Disc Bonus Features include

• Deleted Scenes
  • Spotlight on Shrek
  • Secrets of Shrek Forever After
  • Conversations with the Cast
  • Deck The Swamp, 12 Days of Christmas Pop-Up Book
  • Cookin’ With Cookie, Shrek’s Yule Log
  • Donkey’s Caroling Christmas-Tacular
  • Feature Commentary and Much More!
81zpodV+jCL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 71KnEApRnlL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 81z6P+E6tqL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 81uWNvBV8nL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Reactions: Dirk69 and milky
Not that they're all already out, no.
You say that but if memory serves me correctly, How to train your dragon was out in the US before the UK boxset and the UK simultaneously released the Boxset and all 3 individually... so I'd not rule it out. Companies like money

You say that but if memory serves me correctly, How to train your dragon was out in the US before the UK boxset and the UK simultaneously released the Boxset and all 3 individually... so I'd not rule it out. Companies like money
The US bit is irrelevant, as the Shrek steels are UK exclusives, the HTTYD steels were a different scenario anyway. They were all released at once, as a matching set. These aren't, and have not been. It's not out of the realm of possibility, but it's a reach.

Best not to try and apply the same logic to other releases, that have no bearing on one another, as you'll end up disappointed.

So, the UK exclusive is about the glossy finish? french release won't be like that?
The steel itself is a UK exclusive. Same goes for all 4 Shrek 4K steels (US one for the OG had different art). There is no french release. FNAC keep listing imports.