Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
PLATFORM: PS3/Xbox360/PC

Release: October 30, 2012
Pre-order: LINK

ac3102_LE_Rendertcm1960301.jpg

Assassin’s Creed III Limited Edition will retail for $119.99 and contains essential items for gamers to ignite the American Revolution, including:

• - Assassin’s Creed III video game.
  • - Stunning 9.44″ Assassin statue featuring Connor poised to strike with tomahawk and hidden blade.
  • - Embroidered 28″x48″ Assassin’s Creed-inspired colonial flag.
  • - 3″x3.25″ sturdy metal belt buckle to proclaim your allegiance to the Assassins.
  • - George Washington's Handbook (NEW ADDITION)

Assassin’s Creed III Limited Edition is available for pre-order today exclusively for North America and Latin America customers at GameStop, Amazon.com, Best Buy, Target and Walmart.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still skeptical about the new Assassin's Creed's setting/era. The trailers have looked good, but they've also looked very different from past entries in the franchise. I'm sure it'll review well, but I can't help thinking that UbiSoft should've made this a spin-off title rather than the actual third entry.

I actually feel completely the opposite... I think it's time for them to start with a new setting and character. I got so bored with the last one that I never even completed Revelations. I'm glad to see they've made major changes and are taking the game down a slightly different route. Saying that, I can still understand why certain fans (such as yourself) aren't too keen on the changes. Who knows... maybe I won't like it once it's released and will be moaning for them to give me Ezio back! :p

I actually feel completely the opposite... I think it's time for them to start with a new setting and character. I got so bored with the last one that I never even completed Revelations. I'm glad to see they've made major changes and are taking the game down a slightly different route. Saying that, I can still understand why certain fans (such as yourself) aren't too keen on the changes. Who knows... maybe I won't like it once it's released and will be moaning for them to give me Ezio back! :p

It's not that I didn't want change, but the setting kind of puts me off with the new one. I know a lot will love it and I'll admit, the tree-climbing in it looks pretty fun.

4 more days!!!! So pumped even after this week's MOH Warfighter release. We are so lucky to have great games to play year in and year out.:oohyeah::oohyeah: