Assault on Precinct 13 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Shout Factory) [USA]

BluSteel2012

Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
Release date: March 27, 2018
Purchase links: Shout Factory - Amazon
Price: $26.99
Notes: Region A Locked - Exclusive Lithograph when purchased direct from Shout Factory

AOP13.SB.PS.72dpi.png

AOP13.SB.BeautyShot.72dpi.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Torstein
Amazon USA
Padded bubble Mailer was used this time

Sometimes it's a cardboard box it can vary and depends on amount of units ordered and the warehouse shipped from

My previous shout factory steelbooks order last year amazon usa used box within a larger box but that was an order of 4 different steelbooks in one order

Did they arrive damaged?

Did they arrive damaged?
No damage but could have easily happened with packaging used on this ocassion

Amazon USA have being using in past 4 months bubble mailers previously to this my orders was shipped in boxes

I only had one amaray order that had to be replaced in past 12 months

The last time I complained a lot about packaging was in 2016 when I had a lot of orders that had to be replaced and led to most orders in 2017 shipped in boxes

I will do the same again if I get a run of orders arrive damaged

Reactions: magicdave
how do they ship their steelbooks? cardboard box
packaging.jpg

This is what mine arrived in.

I received Deathwish SteelBook today also undamaged, that's 5/5 SteelBooks ordered and all received undamaged for wowhd.:cigar:

Ironically, I ordered 'They Live' from Deepdiscount which arrived in a box and bubble wrap, but the inside clip of the SteelBook was broken.:facepalm:

View attachment 368018

This is what mine arrived in.

I received Deathwish SteelBook today also undamaged, that's 5/5 SteelBooks ordered and all received undamaged for wowhd.:cigar:

Ironically, I ordered 'They Live' from Deepdiscount which arrived in a box and bubble wrap, but the inside clip of the SteelBook was broken.:facepalm:

The packaging looks crap, but its seems to do a good job :thumbs:. Also just to let you know they live and the fog steelbooks are on sale from wowhd, but they don't show up when searching for steelbooks and priced at just over £15. Just ordered Prince of darkness SB and 50th edition of the Good the bad and the ugly, free shipping and no import duties :notworthy: cheaper than amazon

The packaging looks crap, but its seems to do a good job :thumbs:. Also just to let you know they live and the fog steelbooks are on sale from wowhd, but they don't show up when searching for steelbooks and priced at just over £15. Just ordered Prince of darkness SB and 50th edition of the Good the bad and the ugly, free shipping and no import duties :notworthy: cheaper than amazon

They're only available for backorder from both wowhd & deepdiscount, as they are limited edition I don't know if they will get any more stock. Also I've never paid import fee from either of these websites.

They Live was only $19.88 (£14.16) when I purchased and there was a 'Presidents Day 15% discount so I got the shipping for free. Superglue repaired the broken clip :cigar:

• Thanks
Reactions: Mobley