Slipbox Assault on Precinct 13 - Scanavo Full Slip (Cine-Museum Exclusive #01) [Italy]

Jun 29, 2011
Release Date: 13.02.2018
Pre Order:
15th of October
Print Run: 1K
Purchase Link:
- One-Click: https://tinyurl.com/yauctvbk (Print Run: 1/150, Price €79.80)
- Fullslip: Assault on Precinct 13 - CME#01 - Lenticular Edition [Limited 350] (Print Run: 150/500, Price €39.90)
- Lenticular: https://tinyurl.com/ydfxfxu (Print Run: 150/500, Price €39.90)
Note: 2 Discs (Blu Ray Region Unlocked + DVD) + 34p Exclusive Comic Book (English text) + Original Poster + 7 x Characters Art Cards + 6 x Postcards. Embossed/Debossed effect on both full slips. Exclusive Coin for One-Click only!
Group Buy: TBC

Official Banner:

D689F051-5128-436D-B51E-AF3B26E3E09C.jpeg

Official Lenticular Artwork:
22338735_1126285904168906_7454696424339964802_o.jpg

22424377_1126285897502240_3305408025238090027_o.jpg

Lenti Effect:
giphy.gif

Official Fullslip Artwork:
22291470_1126285994168897_896179832860777999_o.jpg

22424526_1126285997502230_7190960875181769897_o.jpg

One-Click + Exclusive Coin
22424434_1126286174168879_5763381012707891159_o.jpg

sgsh6t.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
CLASSICO_copia2.png

Assault on Precinct 13 - Cine-Museum Exclusive # 01

We release this release to update all customers on the status of production and distribution of "Assault on Precinct 13 - CME # 01".
One week after the pre-order was opened, we were contacted directly by John Carpenter's staff who, curious and impressed with the proposed film release, asked to deepen and verify the special contents (cards, booklets, artworks, etc.) ..).
Not having John Carpenter's staff experience in terms of "Premium Editions", we had to patiently send all the documentation to the Los Angeles office and we are currently waiting for an answer.
To prove the utmost correctness, although it was not absolutely a due act, we temporarily suspended the pre-order through the official site.
Cine-Museum points out that the suspension of pre-order does not in any way affect the production of the work, which proceeds as planned and will shortly enter into the final assembly phase.
The attention that Carpenter has dedicated to our work is pleasing to us and will allow us to offer you an even more precious product with the supervision of the Master, but forces us to postpone the dispatch of the ordered copies to date to be defined and will be communicated by email and page Official Facebook.
We are really sorry for the delay caused by this little controversy which could, however, open interesting communication channels for future publications of the author's works.
Any pre-ordering user may, if he so wishes, request a refund of his order pending delivery of the new shipment date, which will be shortened to be officially certified.
For any question or information, you can contact Cine-Museum in the following ways:
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/cinemuseum ...
- Email: [email protected]

The Cine-Museum Staff

I personally wrote this statement and I would also publish it here by informing all users.
I confirm the writing and of course all the refund conditions are guaranteed for the participants at the Group Buy, although the delay will not be long and the issue is in the final production phase.

Are they legit?
My copy of HELLBOY box set from MLIFE was seized and destroyed by customs because of Intellectual Property Rights infringement.
As far as I'm aware they are. But damn, never heard of that happening before! Did you get your money back?

Are they legit?
My copy of HELLBOY box set from MLIFE was seized and destroyed by customs because of Intellectual Property Rights infringement.

Verification on artwork does not mean absolutely that we have no distribution rights.
We have Regularly acquired rights from the Italian distributor, it is not our duty to show such documents to users, but as a Cine-Museum owner I do not want Milfe productions to be combined with our work.

We are working to reduce waiting times and defend the hard work of these months until the final distribution.

Each user is allowed to request a refund, but no insinuations on the legitimacy of this production can be made.

Thank you

We remind you that you can request the refund by contacting the facebook pages, via email ([email protected]), or through the forum staff who is in constant contact with us.

We understand the disappointment for the delay, even for us it was not easy to decide to suspend the preorder, but we still completed the production so as to reduce waiting times to the masses.

We are a small company and we did not think our product could be the subject of attention by Carpenter.

We remind you that you can request the refund by contacting the facebook pages, via email ([email protected]), or through the forum staff who is in constant contact with us.

We understand the disappointment for the delay, even for us it was not easy to decide to suspend the preorder, but we still completed the production so as to reduce waiting times to the masses.

We are a small company and we did not think our product could be the subject of attention by Carpenter.
Sorry if this got conflated. What I posted about was a different company.

Verification on artwork does not mean absolutely that we have no distribution rights.
We have Regularly acquired rights from the Italian distributor, it is not our duty to show such documents to users, but as a Cine-Museum owner I do not want Milfe productions to be combined with our work.

We are working to reduce waiting times and defend the hard work of these months until the final distribution.

Each user is allowed to request a refund, but no insinuations on the legitimacy of this production can be made.

Thank you

Did you mean licence to distribute and not rights?

Is the Artwork your design or from stock images provided?

All artworks are faithfully inspired by official posters and approved images.
However, the particular packaging and the large amount of extra content (including a DVD bonus disc unpublished in italy) has probably required even more specific control.
It's a very extraordinary check-up procedure that did not necessarily require a pre-order suspension. However, as the release itself is a tribute to John Carpenter's work, it seemed right to wait for this further control.

This is a photo of the S.I.A.E. badges, needed to sell a product in Italy. These stamps are released only after proper verification and are specific to the edition on the market.
The stamps are already in our possession.

23600153_10215178814010687_1366558653_o.jpg

• Helpful Post
Reactions: HUBMUSWELL
Hello everyone and thank you for your patience!
We are happy to report that, despite some delays due to the approval of the artworks, our Assault on Precinct 13 Exclusive has been confirmed.
The production is resumed without further delays but unfortunately the Christmas holidays will force us to slip the shipping date at the end of January.
We apologize for this annoying delay which has also given us great anxiety in the last 2 months.

The second title of the exclusive series is already in progress and will be announced as soon as we have completed the delivery of CME#01.

Thank you all