91hzzMYNRPL._SL1500_.jpg

Attachments

• 910qmCtho9L._SL1500_.jpg
    910qmCtho9L._SL1500_.jpg
    526.2 KB · Views: 207
Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: apsmith21
That seriously better not be the UK artwork or bye bye order!

this is hmv have had to cancel last 3 because of this pop art, i will let this stew for a while atm.

but bet you a fiver it will be uk art.

edit: just maxed up pic and looked properly a child of 5 could do better it will be an auto cancel from me too now have seen it properly. just got in from work

basil :thumbs:

this is hmv have had to cancel last 3 because of this pop art, i will let this stew for a while atm.

but bet you a fiver it will be uk art.

edit: just maxed up pic and looked properly a child of 5 could do better it will be an auto cancel from me too now have seen it properly. just got in from work

basil :thumbs:

I'll be instantly cancelling!

If that's the UK artwork then I'm cancelling, this 'illustration' style crap needs to stop, the more we buy steels like this simply to 'have a steel' of a movie the more they'll keep doing it.

I'd rather buy an amaray with decent art than waste any more money on these rubbish 'drawing' steels.

• Thanks
Reactions: smileyx9
Not liking the chances of other territories getting different art given this is a Universal release...

:(

Not the type of artwork I was expecting, but I still quite like it. :)

Same, I'm in two minds. I like it but somethings off. Think it's the illustrated part of the lady from kingsman and the mummy. She don't look quite right but I like the rest

Does anyone remember the last Asian WEA distributed by Universal? I don't.

There's rumours a certain premium retailer have their eyes on this and it makes sense too to go with another film series this certain retailer has done

Reactions: Basil and Noodles