DigiPack Attack on Titan: The Movie Part 1 - Crimson Bow and Arrow (Blu-ray Pop-up Digipack) (LE) [Japan]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
RELEASE DATE: March 18, 2015
PRICE (at time of posting): ¥ 7,192
ORDER: Amazon.co.jp

※ first benefits limited quantities, will be the stock lasts ☆ Original: Hajime Isayama drawn by a special three-way back case ☆ Movie prequel special student film ☆ Movie prequel Original Soundtrack CD ※ YAMANAIAME addition to the new song three songs that were written down for the theater version prequel <MovieEdit> also included. ☆ Movie prequel special leaflet for the original soundtrack CD jewel case & back cover ※ case is not being filled. ☆ The draw down Kyoji Character Design Asano special digipack ☆ special three-dimensional four-layer key visual pop-up specification Digipack ☆ Movie prequel "Anatomy" (page 52) ※ Araki director himself Conte that have been created for the movie commentary. ☆ world's first DTS Headphone:! X 11.1ch recorded surround in the BD DVD disk! ※ DTS Headphone: X A, was not possible on a mobile device, up to now and a powerful and spatial features such as breathtaking sound, movies, games can be experienced with headphones, it is a new technology unparalleled. DTS Headphone: X is a normal sound it possible to provide a maximum 11.1ch, listener like studio sound from upper, lower, left and right as if sitting in mixing chairs commercially available headphones, earphones while wearing the You can experience. ■ video Benefits ☆ dispatch ☆ trailer ☆ Movie sequel release date & Phase 2 announcement video ☆ CM Collection [staff cast] Staff Original: Hajime Isayama (separate volume Shonen Magazine series / Kodansha) Director: Tetsuro Araki Character Design: Asano Kyoji music: Hiroyuki Sawano theme song: Linked Horizon "coordinates of Guren" Ending Theme: "YAMANAIAME" produced by Hiroyuki Sawanoproduction: WIT STUDIO cast Ellen I~ega -: Kaji Yuki Mikasa Ackerman: Yui Ishikawa Armin Arureruto: Marina Inoue Revival: Kamiya Hiroshi [Publisher] Pony Canyon (C) Hajime Isayama, Kodansha / "of march giant" Production Committee

AoT.jpg

Attachments

• aot.jpg
    aot.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 218
No subtitles. A lot of Japanese releases of Japanese-language films don't even have Japanese subtitles. Here are the specs according to the J-Card if anybody is interested:
Main movie: 119min.
Featurette/Special Feature: 4min.
Special CD: 17min.

Colour
Dual layer

MPEG-4 AVC
16:9 Widescreen

Linear PCM 5.1 Surround Original (Japanese)
Linear PCM Stereo Original(Japanese)
DTS-HD Master Audio DTS Headphone:X Origina(Japanese)

Featurette/Special Feature: Linear PCM 5.1 Surround Stereo

Copying not allowed
Not for rental

Spent two years studying Japanese and all I ever use it for is reading Blu-ray specs :facepalm:

No subtitles. A lot of Japanese releases of Japanese-language films don't even have Japanese subtitles. Here are the specs according to the J-Card if anybody is interested:

Spent two years studying Japanese and all I ever use it for is reading Blu-ray specs :facepalm:
Well, I don't know if it's helpful to you, but it sure helps us. I was interested in what the j-card said so thank you for spending 2 years of your life to study Japanese :D:notworthy:

Reactions: Futurhythm