Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: December 19, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon - Best Buy
Price: $44.99
Notes: Includes Theatrical/Special/Extended versions of the film

811Ihfr1lQL._SL1500_.jpg 911XJc3mGqL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Torn between getting these or the steelbooks. It's probably not very likely they'll continue this digipack format for the others right?

Living in France for a lower price than Amazon US, bought steelbooks & those 2 Digipacks awesome ... rigid, glossy, & embossed.

And I'm waiting for the release of a new steelbook for Avatar, in February 2024.

Living in France for a lower price than Amazon US, bought steelbooks & those 2 Digipacks awesome ... rigid, glossy, & embossed.

And I'm waiting for the release of a new steelbook for Avatar, in February 2024.
Are the digipacks available in france?

Torn between getting these or the steelbooks. It's probably not very likely they'll continue this digipack format for the others right?
Unless you're obsessed with owning all of your favorite movies as steelbooks, the Collector's editions are way better. You get all movie versions and much more bonus material. You also get high-quality full slips. The full slips and digipaks are more colorful than the steelbooks. I suppose some collector's will buy both formats, but the steelbooks seem unnecessary and useless in comparison.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Bought both Avatars 1 & 2 CE just cause of different editions of movies and will put everything in steelbooks :). Don't care about extras to be truthfull.

Unless you're obsessed with owning all of your favorite movies as steelbooks, the Collector's editions are way better. You get all movie versions and much more bonus material. You also get high-quality full slips. The full slips and digipaks are more colorful than the steelbooks. I suppose some collector's will buy both formats, but the steelbooks seem unnecessary and useless in comparison.
Thanks for the input! Was gravitating towards the collector's editions as well. But again, would be a little sad if they didn't continue these a few years down the line for the other ones, and in my opinion it's highly unlikely they will continue these. With company structure changes and because of greed, they will likely just release the films again in a new packaging when the 3rd or 4th film will come out. But I'll probably get the collectors editions anyway, don't own these movies yet and I feel like now's the time.

Any place in Europe where we can get it for less than 50 bucks ?
It's a USA/Canada release only at the moment

WOW HD has available they ship worldwide
$51.54/£40.72/€46.90
Free Shipping

If delivery address in UK 20% Vat added to price at checkout
If delivery address in the EU Vat of your country is added to price at checkout
Vat rate is different in some EU counties

UK/EU
Note if order total is more than £135/€150 vat is not applied to order and customs will look for payment

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Felix_ro
Amazon UK
£48.04
Amazon US Global Shop listing

Note USA Global Shop listings on Amazon UK is UK delivery address only

Price includes shipping and UK vat

Seller is Amazon USA
Shipping is from Amazon USA