Avengers: Age of Ultron (Avengers: Era de Ultron) (2D & 3D Blu-ray Slipcovers) [Mexico]

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Order Links:

2D Edition
Sanborns
Amazon.com.mx
2D Bluray.JPG

2D Bluray and DVD Combo
Sanborns
Amazon.com.mx
Bluray and DVD Combo.JPG

3D Edition
Sanborns
Amazon.com.mx
3D Bluray.JPG

popcorn2.gif

Avengers-Era-de-ultron.jpg

Last edited:
@bloodsnake007 In my country, they add taxes to the normally customs charges. Example: For a bluray coming from outside Europe, the Reunion rules are: 3.5% of the product's price and shipping + 8.5% VAT . That's a cultural product, and that 's all you have to pay if the company is UPS, Chronopost etc etc You can avoid taxes if the company is La Poste (too many packages everyday, they can't control everything even if Reunion is a small island :cigar: but as I'm not on a lucky period, I have some of them stopped by the custom office:whistle:).
DHL is adding on each packet 18€ for clearance blablabla:mad: I tried to find an explanation from them, because there is no limit. You can buy 300$ or 10 $ blurays, you still have to pay 18 € more. that's insane in my point of view :angry:, because I understand shipping and customs charges, but not that one, because they are the only company working like that. That's why I don't buy from Amazon JPN, Amazon CA or from other companies working with these suckers :D I often only need one or two specific editions, and to add this tax is not interesting :wow:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
@bloodsnake007 In my country, they add taxes to the normally customs charges. Example: For a bluray coming from outside Europe, the Reunion rules are: 3.5% of the product's price and shipping + 8.5% VAT . That's a cultural product, and that 's all you have to pay if the company is UPS, Chronopost etc etc You can avoid taxes if the company is La Poste (too many packages everyday, they can't control everything even if Reunion is a small island :cigar: but as I'm not on a lucky period, I have some of them stopped by the custom office:whistle:).
DHL is adding on each packet 18€ for clearance blablabla:mad: I tried to find an explanation from them, because there is no limit. You can buy 300$ or 10 $ blurays, you still have to pay 18 € more. that's insane in my point of view :angry:, because I understand shipping and customs charges, but not that one, because they are the only company working like that. That's why I don't buy from Amazon JPN, Amazon CA or from other companies working with these suckers :D I often only need one or two specific editions, and to add this tax is not interesting :wow:
WOW... :OMG: Now I understand! :thumbs:

Reactions: Le Marquis