Avengers: Age of Ultron - In theaters May 1, 2015

Pieter V

Rise!
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2011
Netherlands
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015)

Tagline: A New Age Has Come.

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Joss Whedon[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Robert Downey Jr.[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Chris Evans[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Chris Hemsworth[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Mark Ruffalo[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Scarlett Johansson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jeremy Renner[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]James Spader[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Elizabeth Olsen[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Aaron Taylor-Johnson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Paul Bettany[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Samuel L. Jackson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Cobie Smulders[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Don Cheadle[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Anthony Mackie[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Stellan Skarsgård[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Thomas Kretschmann[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Andy Serkis[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Linda Cardellini[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Claudia Kim[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Hayley Atwell[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Idris Elba[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Josh Brolin[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Julie Delpy[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Henry Goodman[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Nick W. Nicholson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kerry Condon[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Stan Lee[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dominique Provost-Chalkley[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Isaac Andrews[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dilyana Bouklieva[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Daniel Westwood[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Julian Bleach[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Imogen Poynton[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Isabella Poynton[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2015-05-01[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]142[/RUNTIME]

Plot: When Tony Stark tries to jumpstart a dormant peacekeeping program, things go awry and Earth’s Mightiest Heroes are put to the ultimate test as the fate of the planet hangs in the balance. As the villainous Ultron emerges, it is up to The Avengers to stop him from enacting his terrible plans, and soon uneasy alliances and unexpected action pave the way for an epic and unique global adventure.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
t90Y3G8UGQp0f0DrP60wRu9gfrH.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Trailers:

avengers2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: coolchic and Drum18
That is the BEST. PR. REACTION. EVER!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously, someone screwed up BIG TIME but instead of trying to hide or else, they suck it up and get the toys out! Congrats Marvel for NOT being DC! You guys rock!!!!

the only downside to this from what I have heard is that it may hurt AoS next week since they were using this trailer for AoS to help ratings

Just curious, how many times has everyone watched the trailer? I think I'm on 8 now. haha
SO EXCITED.
I've stopped counting...
And seriously, after watching Avengers yesterday, I'm rewatched Iron Man tonight... then when I was done, I watched this AOU in HD on my PS3 in full 55"... DAMN!!!

So many shots... so many questions...
- Serkis
- Liquid vibranium?
- Ultron changing throught the movie...
- Hulk + Widow?
- Quicksilver & Scarlett... which side?
- Why Thor is that angry at Tony? (but... we probably know...)
- BROKEN SHIELD!!!!

and HULKBUSTER... how is it gonna be???? Let me tell you.... Best. Fight. EVER!

Last edited:
the only downside to this from what I have heard is that it may hurt AoS next week since they were using this trailer for AoS to help ratings

...maybe we will get an EXTENDED TRAILER!? or show the comic-con footage of them all trying to lift Thor's hammer? That would help ratings for sure!

Only got to see this once at SDCC(we did see a little more footage), its sooooo nice to finally it see again. Man that hulkbuster armor.

Just curious, how many times has everyone watched the trailer? I think I'm on 8 now. haha
SO EXCITED.

I can't stop! It's been constant since I got home from work. May is soooo far away.

I would love a Steelbook with that Poster!! It'll look good next to my BB VIVA Case:D

Was thinking the same. I would be totally okay with a steel matching the first and a lenti from kimchi that switches through Ultron's various looks throughout the movie :thumbs:

SO EXCITED.
I've watched it 3 times so far and for some reason not as pumped as everyone else.The movie looks awesome,though.

I can't wait to see the new armor in action and what cap does about the shield.Black Panther confirmed?And will strange make a cgi silhouette appearance?This movie is going to be busy.I wonder if Bucky will show up?I mean the world is getting destroyed ,better help or die.Would lead well into Cap 3 as well.

Just watched it again in HD mode :D

Loving the much darker tone to this one.
Anyone caught a glimpse of Vision as I don't think I did?

I think I'm more excited about seeing some superhero on superhero action rather than anything involving the villain.

Hopefully they make Ultron an interesting threat, as the Thor 2 guy was a disappointment.

I think I'm more excited about seeing some superhero on superhero action rather than anything involving the villain.

Hopefully they make Ultron an interesting threat, as the Thor 2 guy was a disappointment.
Who? Malikith?He only had one fight scene at the end.He wasn't even that much of a villain if you ask me.