Avengers: Age of Ultron - In theaters May 1, 2015

Pieter V

Rise!
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2011
Netherlands
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015)

Tagline: A New Age Has Come.

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Joss Whedon[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Robert Downey Jr.[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Chris Evans[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Chris Hemsworth[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Mark Ruffalo[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Scarlett Johansson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jeremy Renner[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]James Spader[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Elizabeth Olsen[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Aaron Taylor-Johnson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Paul Bettany[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Samuel L. Jackson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Cobie Smulders[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Don Cheadle[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Anthony Mackie[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Stellan Skarsgård[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Thomas Kretschmann[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Andy Serkis[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Linda Cardellini[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Claudia Kim[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Hayley Atwell[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Idris Elba[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Josh Brolin[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Julie Delpy[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Henry Goodman[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Nick W. Nicholson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kerry Condon[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Stan Lee[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dominique Provost-Chalkley[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Isaac Andrews[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dilyana Bouklieva[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Daniel Westwood[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Julian Bleach[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Imogen Poynton[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Isabella Poynton[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2015-05-01[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]142[/RUNTIME]

Plot: When Tony Stark tries to jumpstart a dormant peacekeeping program, things go awry and Earth’s Mightiest Heroes are put to the ultimate test as the fate of the planet hangs in the balance. As the villainous Ultron emerges, it is up to The Avengers to stop him from enacting his terrible plans, and soon uneasy alliances and unexpected action pave the way for an epic and unique global adventure.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
t90Y3G8UGQp0f0DrP60wRu9gfrH.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Trailers:

avengers2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: coolchic and Drum18
Phase 1

Chris Evans and Chris Pratt Complete Phase 2 of Their Super Bowl Bet :cap: :thumbs:

Following their visit to Christopher’s Haven in Boston last month, Chris Evans (Captain America) and Chris Pratt (Star-Lord) today visited Seattle Children’s Hospital as part of their Super Bowl bet. Evans actually won their bet with the New England Patriots winning the Super Bowl, but the actors decided to be superheroes in real life as well and visit both!

Last month, Pratt dressed up as Star-Lord with Evans appearing in street clothes. Today, Evans appeared as Captain America with Pratt sporting a GotG cap.
“The hospital was abuzz as Evans and Pratt brought joy to patients and families at Seattle Children’s. Much like their superhero alter egos, they saved the day in the eyes of the children and teens at the hospital,” said Seattle Children’s Hospital.

Lisa Brandenburg, president of Seattle Children’s, added: “We are grateful that real-life superheroes Chris Pratt and Chris Evans turned their sports rivalry into an opportunity to support kids in their communities. We are delighted that patients and families at both Seattle Children’s and Christopher’s Haven will benefit from these generous donations.”

chrisprattevans0001.jpg chrisprattevans0002.jpg chrisprattevans0004.jpg
chrisprattevans0005.jpg chrisprattevans0006.jpg chrisprattevans0003.jpg

That's so AWESOME! :notworthy: These guys are TRUE Superheroes! :woot:

Wow, what incredible guys. Actually brings a tear to your eye.
They are legends and actually seem like decent guys aswell as great actors. I can imagine they are a great laugh to be around too or spend an evening with

Wow, what incredible guys. Actually brings a tear to your eye.
They are legends and actually seem like decent guys aswell as great actors. I can imagine they are a great laugh to be around too or spend an evening with
I forgot about that! What great guys! Thanks for sharing that!:thumbs::happy:

Im staying strong, holding off of not seeing the final trailer. I know seeing most of the movie before it comes out impacts how I react the first time seeing it in the actual theater. Seeing HULK save Iron Man in the last one was one of my favorite scenes, but having already seen it in the trailers it took away how I would have reacted in the theater.

AMC Theaters Reveals Limited Edition Avengers: Age of Ultron Prints

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/ne...dition-avengers-age-of-ultron-prints#/slide/3

"Last week, it was announced that, in addition to the “Ultimate Marvel Marathon,” some theaters would be showing an “Avengers” double feature featuring 2012’s The Avengers and this summer’s Avengers: Age of Ultron. Now, AMC Theaters has debuted three limited edition prints for the film, one of which attendees of the double feature will receive."

Avengers2_Print_1.jpg Avengers2_Print_2.jpg Avengers2_Print_3.jpg

popcorn2.gif

:angry:

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/ne...dition-avengers-age-of-ultron-prints#/slide/3

"Last week, it was announced that, in addition to the “Ultimate Marvel Marathon,” some theaters would be showing an “Avengers” double feature featuring 2012’s The Avengers and this summer’s Avengers: Age of Ultron. Now, AMC Theaters has debuted three limited edition prints for the film, one of which attendees of the double feature will receive."

View attachment 145691 View attachment 145692 View attachment 145693

popcorn2.gif
The second one is amazing! The Amc here never use to do any special offers, but they recently remodeled, so I have to hope they are participating. I don't want to drive all the way to Miami for a poster:angry:.

The f

View attachment 145691 View attachment 145692 View attachment 145693

popcorn2.gif
The first one gave me chills!!! Now it's mine!!! :p

WAAAAAAYYYYYY better than the other trailers!! :wow::OMG:
The other ones were ok. But this actually has me pumped! More stuff about the tearing apart the Avengers from the inside out, more conflict...and even a scene between Stark and Cap that seems like it is setting up CIVIL WAR!!:woot:
Mostly definitely! I like how Marvel keeps the set up from one movie to the next.

Reactions: C.C. 95
April 22nd.... The Avengers, followed by Captain America 2 followed by The Avengers: Age of Ultron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My ticket is booked!!!!!

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
:angry:
The second one is amazing! The Amc here never use to do any special offers, but they recently remodeled, so I have to hope they are participating. I don't want to drive all the way to Miami for a poster:angry:.

i agree the second one will be the one to have, just i live in the uk so no chance for me :facepalm:

136709-7967594ece5b2553a5e6cd57bc9c9d95.jpg

basil :thumbs: