mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
7WsyChQLEftFiDOVTGkv3hFpyyt.jpg

Title: Avengers: Infinity War

Tagline: An entire universe. Once and for all.

Genre: Adventure, Science Fiction, Fantasy, Action

Director: Joe Russo, Anthony Russo

Cast: Josh Brolin, Robert Downey Jr., Chris Hemsworth, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Evans, Benedict Cumberbatch, Scarlett Johansson, Tom Holland, Paul Bettany, Elizabeth Olsen, Don Cheadle, Chadwick Boseman, Anthony Mackie, Sebastian Stan, Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, Dave Bautista, Pom Klementieff, Karen Gillan, Tom Hiddleston, Idris Elba, Peter Dinklage, Benedict Wong, Bradley Cooper, Vin Diesel, Florence Kasumba, Ethan Dizon, Tiffany Espensen, Michael James Shaw, Terry Notary, Tom Vaughan-Lawlor, Kerry Condon, Ross Marquand, Winston Duke, Jacob Batalon, Danai Gurira, Carrie Coon, Isabella Amara, Letitia Wright, Benicio del Toro, William Hurt, Gwyneth Paltrow, Aaron Lazar, Ameenah Kaplan, Monique Ganderton, Sean Gunn, Stan Lee, Michael Anthony Rogers, Stephen McFeely, Blair Jasin, Matthew Zuk, Olaniyan Thurmon, Robert Pralgo, Ariana Greenblatt, Kenneth Branagh, Juiceman Blaine, Samuel L. Jackson, Cobie Smulders, Aidan Thionville, Harrison Costello, Alexander Sobel, Kenneth Branagh

Release: 2018-04-25

Runtime: 149

Plot: As the Avengers and their allies have continued to protect the world from threats too large for any one hero to handle, a new danger has emerged from the cosmic shadows: Thanos. A despot of intergalactic infamy, his goal is to collect all six Infinity Stones, artifacts of unimaginable power, and use them to inflict his twisted will on all of reality. Everything the Avengers have fought for has led up to this moment - the fate of Earth and existence itself has never been more uncertain.

From IMDB
avengers3infinity.jpg
avengersinfinitywar_poster.jpg
10712440_974242179259002_1556844477022296155_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like caps face on that
I'm more concerned about Thor's face... he's looking a bit derp lol. I'm beginning to wonder whether the one I posted is actually legit or not, as there's something very off about it IMO... kind of looks like someone's badly cropped some images of the characters and Photoshopped them in or something. The one @matthewtheunicorn posted looks much better, although I'm still not a huge fan of the overall poster to be honest.

I'm more concerned about Thor's face... he's looking a bit derp lol. I'm beginning to wonder whether the one I posted is actually legit or not, as there's something very off about it IMO... kind of looks like someone's badly cropped some images of the characters and Photoshopped them in or something. The one @matthewtheunicorn posted looks much better, although I'm still not a huge fan of the overall poster to be honest.
Pretty certain the one you posted is fan made. Main giveaway being Cap's body overlapping iron mans. Couldn't exist like that the way they've been giving out poster segments daily, we'd had seen his shoulder earlier. Pretty certain most of the characters appeared in fan art / concept art prior and someone just composited them

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and Noodles
Pretty certain the one you posted is fan made. Main giveaway being Cap's body overlapping iron mans. Couldn't exist like that the way they've been giving out poster segments daily, we'd had seen his shoulder earlier. Pretty certain most of the characters appeared in fan art / concept art prior and someone just composited them
Good point! I had spotted that (Cap overlapping), but didn't think too much into it lol.

• Thanks
Reactions: matthewtheunicorn

Mate you well just made me laugh with derp and potato lol I use derp all the time

Yeah your right and I was thinking is that a fake. Thors face is a bit derp but I prefer it to caps who's lip looks a bit special

It's recorded with a potato, so you're not missing much mate. Just search it on Youtube and filter it by upload date if you're really desperate to see it.

Yeah I was very desperate unfortunately. I've seen it

Okay so to the Americans - I love you all I really do. But why the **** does everyone have to scream and woop and shout hell yeah at every scene a superhero turns up!!! Winds me up lol. I know your not all like that but it's a thing us Brits take the p*ss out off tbh. I have always wanted to witness a film in America though. I think you'd get a shock in a uk Cinema. We laugh hard at funny films and you'll hear a few screams in a horror but that's about it

Mate still laughing over the Potato

Okay so the trailer from what I could see is epic. Possibly the best trailer out there and I can't wait to see it properly

Thor goes so well with the guardians, was heartbreaking to see thanos smack iron man so hard and crush thors head. and thanos looked awesome. Dr strange using spells as a running path for star Lord was awesome too. Oh I can't wait to see how they all work together. Bring on the proper trailer now In HD though I think we will have to wait until Thor 3

Other things like its black widow from age of ultron but they changed the hair colour but the new poster showing her is a new hair cut with blonde and it's groot from guardians 1 and not teenage groot, I don't think they will show Brie Larson on them either, the pic of her was a promo pic they used months ago I think

Last edited:
What an awesome trailer and the crowd cheering every few seconds rightfully so, after soo much goodness in the trailer.
At this point they should finally release the trailer. The filmed copy has been copied and shared million times on social media already.

I wonder who's going to die in 'Infinity War'.
My list: Vision (duh), Hawkeye, Capt. America OR Iron Man, War Machine, Falcon.

What an awesome trailer and the crowd cheering every few seconds rightfully so, after soo much goodness in the trailer.
At this point they should finally release the trailer. The filmed copy has been copied and shared million times on social media already.

Already put who I think a few pages ago but vision will bite the dust 100% for the stone and by the end of infinity war 2 iron man, Thor, cap and maybe hulk will All die

I also have a feeling most will die by the end of the first film and dr strange will bring them all back by rewinding time at the start of Infinty war 2 and then the proper ones dying at the end of that

Mate the cheering is awful. I think scream 2 and scary movie made me always think Americans cheer and woop in cinemas lol

I know this was different as its a con and a bit more acceptable but I've always got the impression it's like that in standard cinemas

Also i do think they will kill off a smaller character but not sure on Hawkeye. He's the only one we've seen with an actual family and I don't think they will kill him but then it adds dramatic effect if they do

They need to show thanos means business and they need this to be dramatic so it will be big characters die like iron man who started it all

Not to mention certain contracts are up soon and people like Chris Evans wants to give cap up soon. Sebastian Stan has got a 9 movie deal so he will be the next cap I reakon

*another post :rolleyes:

I'm just so excited after the leak that I wonder if this will push marvel to release the proper trailer.

I thought they would wait until after Thor 3 so it don't spoil the outcome of that film but considering in this day and age we know cast and that they showed this last week to a huge room with people explaining what they saw which in honesty most that are excited for this would of read they might aswel just release the proper one. I hope to wake to a full HD trailer in the morning. Fingers crossed

Mate the cheering is awful. I think scream 2 and scary movie made me always think Americans cheer and woop in cinemas lol

I know this was different as its a con and a bit more acceptable but I've always got the impression it's like that in standard cinemas
I see you. But like you said this was different. A trailer showcase for an audience of Comic fans on ComicCon. The cheering in this case was appropriate and inevitable.
Can't see anything awful about it in these circumstances. People enjoy stuff.

I see you. But like you said this was different. A trailer showcase for an audience of Comic fans on ComicCon. The cheering in this case was appropriate and inevitable.
Can't see anything awful about it in these circumstances. People enjoy stuff.

I'm all for cheering at the end, I get that. And it's understandable.... That would happen anywhere not just US

But I get so wound up just because they see star Lord or Spider-Man etc they have to jump up and woop

Like i said its a bit different as its comic con but I've always felt like that and American audiences. It's so over the top but I get the cheering at the end. I'd be involved that.

It's not a dig at anyone because a part of me loves the passion they have, it is exciting but keep until the end and let everyone enjoy it

I still don't get it... why show a Comic Con exclusive trailer and know for sure it will eventually leak... and it does... 2-3 different vids... and then not release an OFFICIAL one?

I don't get it either, I seriously thought I'd be waking up to a HD trailer

Iron Man looks like he's at Starbucks and can't decide between a delicious frothy Frappuccino or a silky Caramel Macchiato

:LOL:

Ah you've well made me want a silky caramel macchiato now