WINNER CHOSEN AVENGERS Infinity WAR Single Lenti Give-Away!

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Donated by one of our Gold Level Sponsors, BluFans!

Brand spankin' new, yup yup the shrink wrap so fresh and so clean, clean.

If you ruled the world , and all that good stuff, and you had the ability to bring over ONE DC character into the MCU who would it be? Bonus points for WHY? And if you really feeling this tell me which actor/actress would play this person?

IWsl.jpg

I'd bring the Flash over into the MCU as with the death of Quick Silver in Age of Ultron there currently are no speedsters in the MCU and would add an interesting dynamic to the Avengers. I'd keep Ezra Miller as the flash as I feel his comedy and quirkyness would translate better into the MCU, perhaps Barry travels to another parallel universe where it's not a DC world filled with the Justice League but a completely different set of heroes... the Avengers and the X-men.

Justice-League-Flash-Ezra-Miller.jpg

Thanks for the give-away! :thanks:

I'm all about the MCU, but to have Wonder Woman in the MCU, played by Gal Gadot, would be :cool:. We really need Morena Baccarin or Alexandra Daddario in the MCU too, so if Gal was done, I'd be fine with either of them. :woot:

As they've done away with Quicksilver, let's have The Flash cross over to provide a speedy substitution!

I really like Ezra Miller's take on the movie Flash but if it had to be recast I'd go (for the lols) for Evan Peters

Thanks for the giveaway

It would probably be Batman, so we can make a scene like this one

no-1-6.jpg

now for the actor, I would say Ben Affleck ;)

tumblr_o2fwhduMud1r36s0yo1_400.gif

Constantine would be pretty legit. A great street level horror/thriller with Daredevil and Luke Cage involved would be interesting as hell.

This may be a bit left field but I think a bulked up Neil Patrick Harris could kill it if we're going an older (like he's "seen some crap") route.

Thanks for the giveaway. That edition looks great!

I'd bring Batman over for a story line where he hunts the X-Men. He seemed to handle Superman ok, but how about a bunch of wily mutants? :batman::LOL:

As for the actor, I think a buffed up Jake Gyllenhaal could do the trick!

Thanks for the chance!! :)

I'd say Christian Bale as Batman, brought over and incorporated into a MCU movie - he'd be a good equal to Tony Stark (billionaire playboy, amazing tech at his disposal) :D

Bale's Batman. Would love to see the relationship between him and Iron Man! They'd make a great ass kicking team.
Thanks for the giveaway!

I would like superman over to the mcu. That would really make things interesting! Don’t think any mcu hero would have a chance!