Release date: October 10, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon
Price: $22.99

baby driver.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: IRON MAN and Sigill
Here is the Canadian Slip:
91h1F7enqrL._SL1500_.jpg

Should be exactly the same as the US (except with the bilingual text below the title)

I just got back from Walmart and can confirm that the Canadian Blu-ray does not come with a slipcover unfortunately.:banghead: :arghh: Too bad as I was really looking forward to it. I guess I'll just have to wait for the FAC which judging by the release date I may not get until next year.

I just got back from Walmart and can confirm that the Canadian Blu-ray does not come with a slipcover unfortunately.:banghead: :arghh: Too bad as I was really looking forward to it. I guess I'll just have to wait for the FAC which judging by the release date I may not get until next year.

Not sure what was up with your Walmart but this DOES have a slip. (I went to Best Buy and Walmart and both had it).

IMG_2947.JPG

Sadly the bilingual text really sucks.

Not sure what was up with your Walmart but this DOES have a slip. (I went to Best Buy and Walmart and both had it).

View attachment 338368

Sadly the bilingual text really sucks.
Oh ok. It's just my local Walmart then. There were about 20 copies in stock and none had a slipcover. And true, the bilingual text really ruins it so I think I'll just pass. I have pre-ordered the FAC from the GB and hopefully the other premium retailers will release their own versions as well. I really enjoyed this movie. By far my favourite this year along with John Wick 2.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
Oh ok. It's just my local Walmart then. There were about 20 copies in stock and none had a slipcover. And true, the bilingual text really ruins it so I think I'll just pass. I have pre-ordered the FAC from the GB and hopefully the other premium retailers will release their own versions as well. I really enjoyed this movie. By far my favourite this year along with John Wick 2.

325973-8de21c8df7cef9c17fccad6eb62189f1.jpg
328780-9a0cdc77531c7439126e6d10827ec6f3.jpg

Its really dumb that it changed so much from the mock up to the finished product.
Spine was Bilingual free. Bilingual text on the front was much smaller too.

Sony titles seem to be limited in their slipcovers, I’ve noticed lately that some stores are all slipless, I go to a store up the street and they’ll have it with slip. The local Walmarts and Best Buys seem to be hit the worst with it.

Reactions: kaw
I went to Cosco Yesterday and saw a bunch of Baby Driver Blu-rays and I have to say I was very disappointed in regards to the finish of the slipcover. Simply Glossy No other Treatment and it just felt cheap in Hands. Sony seem to only Make Glossy Slipcover which are Nothing Really Special. It's better to have a slip than nothing but when there's some premium available(as for now only FAC), it is nice to have a company to do a really High Quality Fullslip for such a Killer Title ;)

Ordered the 4K from amazon.com and it came WITHOUT Slipcover !!!!!!! I thought I should let anyone know.
The HDR and Digital copy stickers were put straight on the shrinked wrapped Amaray Case... so It came from the distributor this way.